The best topic

Replies: 10375
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:08:58 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Korean Men Are Fags

Started by Gary Oak, June 09, 2013, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Time Flies"More proofs fashionista is a self-loathing racist whore.

This is a part of message I sent to instigator; The ones like Fashionista are the cancer in our community. They were born in America or came at the early age. They hate themselves so mcuh they marry cracka's. Just look at that confused ho's posts. She likes blue eyes for fuck sakes! What is wrong with Asian eyes? She is a seriously confused, self-loathing sell out.

I cannot keep silent while racist bitches do their racist masters bidding for them. They are Asian uncle Tom's.

Instigator and I are the only proud Asians here.

There's nothing racist about liking blue eyes. Doesn't mean there's anything wrong with Asian eyes.

You and instigator may be proud Asians, but you both have a little work to do in the insecurity and jealousy department.

Renee

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"

Your husband is a foot taller than you... You chose him because of his male attributes. ;)

He was a Godly, hardworking man and I could tell he really loved me..

That and [size=200]deep blue eyes[/size].

More proofs fashionista is a self-loathing racist whore.

This is a part of message I sent to instigator; The ones like Fashionista are the cancer in our community. They were born in America or came at the early age. They hate themselves so mcuh they marry cracka's. Just look at that confused ho's posts. She likes blue eyes for fuck sakes! What is wrong with Asian eyes? She is a seriously confused, self-loathing sell out.

I cannot keep silent while racist bitches do their racist masters bidding for them. They are Asian uncle Tom's.

Wow  :shock:  :lol:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

TF and instigator should go visit asia.

Bag-packing is the only way to go.

Meet some nice western or asian girls looking for some holiday-romance.

Scandinavian girls are not that bad when they are the adventurer kind.

Hammock, beauty in your arms, couple of cold ones and you only live twice playing.

I´m a fan of Nancy Sinatra.  :D

It doesn´t hurt to have some kind of a gimmick like surfing.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"I got married and had a kid with a Korean chick. I knocked up another one around the same time. I would never get married again though. Too many sensual Asian chicks giving it away for free to buy the cow.

You sound like a real catch. What woman wouldn't want to be knocked up and treated like livestock? You must have chicks lining up for you around the block.

I am a real catch and that is why I am near the top of most women's wish lists. I surf and shag. It's a dream life, but somebody has to do it.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Odinson"TF and instigator should go visit asia.

Bag-packing is the only way to go.

Meet some nice western or asian girls looking for some holiday-romance.

Scandinavian girls are not that bad when they are the adventurer kind.

Hammock, beauty in your arms, couple of cold ones and you only live twice playing.

I´m a fan of Nancy Sinatra.  :D

It doesn´t hurt to have some kind of a gimmick like surfing.

Surfing is not a gimmick man. It is a way of life.

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Big Wave Dave"
Quote from: "Romero"
You sound like a real catch. What woman wouldn't want to be knocked up and treated like livestock? You must have chicks lining up for you around the block.

I am a real catch and that is why I am near the top of most women's wish lists. I surf and shag. It's a dream life, but somebody has to do it.

Maybe you are just trolling a little, but you come across as a conceited jackass.

lol shen li...davy hasn't quite figured out yet that in the water he is trolling he is catching a particular type of catch.....they are available to all......he thinks they like him and think he is cool.......what he doesn't get yet..is that the same girl thinks a 76 year old German tourist with an oxygen bottle is also "cool" as long as he pays the bar fine......................

Gary Oak

Your husband is a foot taller than you... You chose him because of his male attributes. ;)

If you hate white people so much then why is it that you are here ? China will accept you back. You can live oriental people that you like so much. An asian girl who likes a white man is a sell out? why didn't you express these views when you begged to be allowed to live in Canada ? You are free to leave

Anonymous

Quote from: "Gary Oak"

If you hate white people so much then why is it that you are here ? China will accept you back. You can live oriental people that you like so much. An asian girl who likes a white man is a sell out? why didn't you express these views when you begged to be allowed to live in Canada ? You are free to leave

Time Flies lives in the United States.

Big Wave Dave

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Maybe you are just trolling a little, but you come across as a conceited jackass.

lol shen li...davy hasn't quite figured out yet that in the water he is trolling he is catching a particular type of catch.....they are available to all......he thinks they like him and think he is cool.......what he doesn't get yet..is that the same girl thinks a 76 year old German tourist with an oxygen bottle is also "cool" as long as he pays the bar fine......................

Oh I know not to fall for bar girls. I have been living in Asia for 13 years and I get only the finest babes. I am well off and a fit surfer dude, so I do not pay for it ever.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

Oh I know not to fall for bar girls. I have been living in Asia for 13 years and I get only the finest babes. I am well off and a fit surfer dude, so I do not pay for it ever.

Don't you want to be with someone who loves you Big Wave Dave?

Rambo Wong

Hey whacko moron fruitcake nutbar choking the chicken twirlybrain crap'n drool Gary Oak,no one has bought a copy of that terrible book Mission Of Honour. Are you trying to gain favour with the grand wizard of the KKK. Your continuous spamming of MMB with your racist,sinophobic,antisematic,anti-Catholic whacko twirlybrain conspiracy theory lies is a window on your demented brain,ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit, is a WACKO FRUITCAKE CHOKING HIS CHICKEN TWIRLYBRAIN STUPID MORON NUTCASE IDIOTIC RETARD CRAP'N DROOL. You must be a WACKO FRUITCAKE CHOKING HIS CHICKEN STUPID MORON IDIOTIC TWIRLYBRAIN NUTCASE RETARD CRAP'N DROOL for bumping this thread that has fallen off the front page to PIMP the loser of book, Mission Of Honour. Now ConanDoyle/Gary Joak continues SPAM his LIE that 90% of the Chinese cheered and clapped during 9/11 and that AIDS is a man-made disease.

No one will buy this racist book at any price you WHACKO FRUITCAKE TWIRLYBRAIN STUPID MORON IDIOTIC NUTCASE RETARD CHOKING THE CHICKEN CRAP'N DROOLConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit

No one will enjoy this racist book. Your obsessive behaviour sure reveals that you ConanDoyle/Gary Joak/Josey/Chris Pattonofshit are nothing but a FRUITCAKE STUPID MORON IDIOTIC NUTCASE to the members of MMB. Like bumping this thread in as attempt to sell ONE copy of poorly selling 14 year old racist book. Mission Of Honour, But hey, you are the FRUITCAKE MORON TWIRLYBRAIN Gary Oak.

Rambo Wong

Time Flies, Instigator and I are the only proud Asians here

Odinson

You make more insults than I do. You do nothing but insulting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"

Time Flies, Instigator and I are the only proud Asians here

Go find a blonde ho with big tits ho.

Odinson

We are physically superior and that is why no asian man has ever got laid.

Asian women secretly lust after white or black men while she is stuck with you when she is too much of a coward to date outside of her race.