Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Retard Handles...

Started by Angry White Male, May 13, 2017, 08:18:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

...on doors.  What are your thoughts?

My condo came equipped with retard handles, since new builds require them.

Of course, I ended up replacing them with regular door knobs.  Since I like quality, I went with Shlage.

This was a cost to me, to replace the retard handles.

Perhaps if the retards cannot operate a door knob, maybe they shouldn't be let out of the group home in the first place.

In fact, retards shouldn't be let out of the home altogether.  It makes me uncomfortable when I see them out for their "group walks"...  Their funny faces making funny grunts and noises.  Nobody needs to see that.

Damn retards with their gimped hands, bodies and minds.

Renee

Priceless....a fucking door knob, bitching about door knobs....

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/06/dean-what-gif.gif">

You can't make this shit up.....  :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

kiebers

I thought he was talking about retard handles like "angry white male".  :laugh3:  :laugh3:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"I thought he was talking about retard handles like "angry white male".  :laugh3:  :laugh3:

ac_toofunny

Berry Sweet

:laugh3:  seems legit.

Looks like he went with Shlong.  Now he can open doors with his mouth and ass...

Anonymous

The last thing I thought this thread would be about are door handles.

Berry Sweet

Maybe its a special Shlong handle that is attatched to his electronics to help unlock his online handles.  Easier to use his mouth or ass.

Maybe there is one he can use that requires tears?

Anonymous

^^A definite possibility.

RW

Quote from: "Berry Sweet":laugh3:  seems legit.

Looks like he went with Shlong.  Now he can open doors with his mouth and ass...

:MG_216:

I'm dying!!!!  BUAHAHAHA!!!!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet":laugh3:  seems legit.

Alright, that's a... :thumbup:

Wish I'd of thought of that one.... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Angry White Male

It appears that a fair amount of posters here rely on lever-style door handles.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It appears that a fair amount of posters here rely on lever-style door handles.  I guess I shouldn't be surprised...

Well if you didn't live in government subsidized housing where handicapped codes are enforced, you wouldn't have to worry about those horrible door handles..... :laugh3:

You would only have to worry about blowing over the legal limit and your eventual liver failure..... :laugh3:

BTW, speaking of livers....if I were you, I would get on the list now for a transplant...I imagine that in a government controlled medical situation, drunks like you would go to the bottom of the pile in favor of those more deserving.

realgrimm

">https://storage.googleapis.com/vidsums/3d76b146-c502-46df-a74a-71dbaed10bd1.mp4

Anonymous

Quote from: "realgrimm"
">https://storage.googleapis.com/vidsums/3d76b146-c502-46df-a74a-71dbaed10bd1.mp4
 :laugh:

Anonymous

This is the first thread I ever read about handles of the door variety.