Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Happy Mother's Day.

Started by Renee, May 14, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

I hope everyone is having a great Mother's Day and I hope all you are treating your own moms to a wonderful day.  

Enjoy it ladies....:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

I have the greatest Mommy in the  world next to my boys' Mommy. Mommy and I are going out for dinner and drinks now. :yahoo:

Anonymous

We had a lovely Mother's Day fellowship after morning service today..

There won't be an evening service, so my husband and I taking out both my mother and my mother in law for supper..

They are both widows.

Berry Sweet

Happy mamas day!  I gotta get outta this tub!  I had my soak!  I murdered my back this weekend...now getting together with the fam for some bbq and a fire...maybe a nice glass of Metaxa!

RW

I just want to say that despite you ladies not being my mom, I admire you all.  Your strength, courage, and ability to get trough some intense things in life has been a huge inspiration.  I'm humbled to share this day with such amazing women.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day.

:6:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Annie

Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful doting Moms!! I hope you all have a great day with your kids. I spent the entire night last night playing Scrabble and Sorry with my kids (24, 22) and we had a blast. Tonight we will be doing it again but probably Yahtzee and maybe Monopoly or Poker  ac_smile  My guy is working late, he was going to take us all our for dinner, soo I'm making a big ol pot of chili  ac_biggrin
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "Annie"Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful doting Moms!! I hope you all have a great day with your kids. I spent the entire night last night playing Scrabble and Sorry with my kids (24, 22) and we had a blast. Tonight we will be doing it again but probably Yahtzee and maybe Monopoly or Poker  ac_smile  My guy is working late, he was going to take us all our for dinner, soo I'm making a big ol pot of chili  ac_biggrin

Annie, you sexy biatch.  ac_dance

kiebers

To all the mothers here.......HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

I drove down to the city yesterday  and took my parents out to a Korean restaurant for beef short ribs. One of my sisters met us there.

JOE

Bought Mom a pot of miniature orchids yesterday, the kind where the pot fits in the yer hand:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/L9p2tdV2XOQ/maxresdefault.jpg">

I'd never seen them in that size before, but the number of flowers were just as plentiful as a large pot of them.

Probably last as long too. Possibly longer.

Better value as they we less expensive, but just as or more visually attractive than a large pot.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/04/4a/19/044a19abee3ee48fcefd1313e5854e34.jpg">

Anonymous

Your mother is still  alive Joe? She must be really old.

JOE

Quote from: "seoulbro"Your mother is still  alive Joe? She must be really old.

Yup, she's still alive, and she is gittin on.

But my father passed away a couple of years ago.

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"Bought Mom a pot of miniature orchids yesterday, the kind where the pot fits in the yer hand:

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/L9p2tdV2XOQ/maxresdefault.jpg">

I'd never seen them in that size before, but the number of flowers were just as plentiful as a large pot of them.

Probably last as long too. Possibly longer.

Better value as they we less expensive, but just as or more visually attractive than a large pot.

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/04/4a/19/044a19abee3ee48fcefd1313e5854e34.jpg">

They're lovely JOE.