Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Who Is The Nicer Admin: Old Vesna Or Fash

Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2017, 08:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Of course I know.

I've been posting here from the day you Chinks wanted your own forum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Of course I know.

I've been posting here from the day you Chinks wanted your own forum.

So why doesn't Fash suffer from immigrant derangement syndrome like old Vesna and I assume myself?

Angry White Male

Cultural differences...  Racial differences...

It's why white people like me would much rather see an Asian buyer as a neighbour, as opposed to a Black or some Eastern European piece of shit...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Cultural differences...  Racial differences...

It's why white people like me would much rather see an Asian buyer as a neighbour, as opposed to a Black or some Eastern European piece of shit...

I'm buying the homo white condo beside you.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm buying the homo white condo beside you.

Be prepared to enter into a bidding war here...

Mostly White building, with a few Chinese snapping up the units that do go up for sale.

Good building though...  Mostly White, with a few Chinese.  No problems.

My property evaluation goes up, and up, and up, every year.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Mostly White building, with a few Chinese snapping up the units that do go up for sale.

Property values go up when we buy out you caucasoids. We do have larger brains and bigger bank accounts than you  neanderthals.

Angry White Male

If you make me the right offer, I will sell...  Even to you, my yellow friend!

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I don't care if she's a purple headed alien...  as she has proven unfit time and time again to run a board.

She is a two-faced bitch.  It's a cultural thing, which I am well aware of, since I live and work in a big city that's a huge dumping ground for immigrants.

You work in a "big city"..... :laugh3:

Yeah, you drive dirt from point "A" to "B", stopping only for breaks so you can poison your liver and kill a few brain cells just a tad more each day.... :laugh3:

Hopefully and with a little luck, you don't get to kill anything else along the way.

I'll bet that gives you a real special insight into the various cultures that make up that "big city"...... :laugh3:

Do you have any clue whatsoever?......Let's face facts, shall we....You're a hillbilly, dirt merchant from the sticks trying to come off as a erudite and cosmopolitan; two things you couldn't be further from being and it shows. So just stop your ignorant prattle and save yourself the embarrassment.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Theres not much difference between them.

Eves is just more of a perv than fash..

Or maybe fashie is a perv behind closed doors.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Property values go up when we buy out you caucasoids. We do have larger brains and bigger bank accounts than you  neanderthals.

I'm getting tired of following behind you with a mop and bucket after you have had too many mojitos.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm getting tired of following behind you with a mop and bucket after you have had too many mojitos.

Let's be honest, Fash...

Shen has been around for a long time.  She has also consumed alcohol and posted for at least that long...

She is who she is, and that cannot be changed.

Sure, she hates white people, especially when she drinks...  but from a genuine whitey's opinion, it doesn't really bother me!  And it probably doesn't bother the other whitey's here either...  We're pretty tough and durable, for the most part.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"I'm getting tired of following behind you with a mop and bucket after you have had too many mojitos.

Let's be honest, Fash...

Shen has been around for a long time.  She has also consumed alcohol and posted for at least that long...

She is who she is, and that cannot be changed.

Sure, she hates white people, especially when she drinks...  but from a genuine whitey's opinion, it doesn't really bother me!  And it probably doesn't bother the other whitey's here either...  We're pretty tough and durable, for the most part.

I love whites. Whenever I need a monkey job done I think of your tribe.

Berry Sweet

Who the hell cares? Just post and deal with it

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Who the hell cares? Just post and deal with it

I too have a live and let live outlook. :laugh3:

Berry Sweet