Started by Anonymous, May 20, 2017, 08:41:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Who the hell cares? Just post and deal with it

I too have a live and let live outlook. :laugh3:

Yes.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"I love whites. Whenever I need a monkey job done I think of your tribe.

Yeah, and whenever I see my ICBC rates go sky-high for getting insurance in this zone, I thank your tribe for somehow passing a drivers test (bribe money must flow freely), without being able to see, let alone figure out how to operate a motor vehicle.

Chinese should be restricted to bicycles and public transit.  Our ICBC rates would be halved if this was law.

GORDY GAMBINO

Iccky Biccky ya cunts should have premium loading of 50 % for chinks, 50 % for womans and 5000 % for chink womanz.

Fucken cant see shit outa them squinty eyes.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Who the hell cares? Just post and deal with it

Awee come on take it up the bum for a new lounge and dining table... :laugh3:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Iccky Biccky ya cunts should have premium loading of 50 % for chinks, 50 % for womans and 5000 % for chink womanz.

I agree.

We all know why we pay the highest premiums here in Vancouver, due to us 'subsidizing' Chink drivers.

ICBC wont admit it, but we all know...

I'm subsidizing another 100,000 Chinks that decided to park their asses and their laundered money here.

And for Fash to even touch on my claims history, is amusing at best, since it's flawless...

If I was in power, Chinks would be restricted to bicycles and transit.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Iccky Biccky ya cunts should have premium loading of 50 % for chinks, 50 % for womans and 5000 % for chink womanz.

I agree.

We all know why we pay the highest premiums here in Vancouver, due to us 'subsidizing' Chink drivers.

ICBC wont admit it, but we all know...

I'm subsidizing another 100,000 Chinks that decided to park their asses and their laundered money here.

And for Fash to even touch on my claims history, is amusing at best, since it's flawless...

If I was in power, Chinks would be restricted to bicycles and transit.

I don't believe East Asians show up more frequently in impaired driving arrests.