Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Last night, I was possessed by the Devil

Started by Angry White Male, May 24, 2017, 10:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Somehow he got in me, but today he came out, and I feel so much better now.

I expelled him from my body earlier today, and he seemed to take the form of a toxic brown foam, with some sludge-like material thrown in for good measure.

He also stunk to high Heaven, which is the exact opposite of where I ended up sending him...  Flushed him back down to depths of Hell, where he belongs.

Anonymous

I brushed my teeth, but I didn't see start a thread about it.

Berry Sweet

I bet it was an explosive one...a powerful burst of energy...

Renee

Same old shit (no pun intended) ..Mel is obviously fascinated with his ass functions.  :001_rolleyes: But then again all little boys are.

I suppose we should be thankful he was too drunk to find the upload on his tinypic account.

BTW, just as a friendly warning....never let a alcoholic take a dump in your bathroom...their crap is toxic and it contains dangerous bodily fluids like blood and viruses like Hepatitis C. Plus it smells worse than cat shit and no household exhaust fan an no amount of air freshener can get rid of it.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"BTW, just as a friendly warning....never let a alcoholic take a dump in your bathroom...their crap is toxic and it contains dangerous bodily fluids like blood and viruses like Hepatitis C.

Not sure how boozing can infect one with viruses...

However, I know what can!  Taking in Nigger Dick, Renee, for a couple hundred bucks.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"BTW, just as a friendly warning....never let a alcoholic take a dump in your bathroom...their crap is toxic and it contains dangerous bodily fluids like blood and viruses like Hepatitis C.

Not sure how boozing can infect one with viruses...

However, I know what can!  Taking in Nigger Dick, Renee, for a couple hundred bucks.

Is that personal experience, Mel? Because I wouldn't know anything about that kind of shit.

Now as for how do alcoholics contract dangerous viruses and diseases...maybe it has something to do with the poor life choices they are known to make? OR the fact that their damaged livers and years of alcohol abuse have compromised their immune systems. Or as in your case, they couple their need to get fucked up with intravenous drug use.

Did I mention making poor life choices,....MEL.... ?ac_toofunny.

Tell us again how you used to get jacked up on smack....the pics were lovely.... ac_lmfao Is that when you used to take black dick up the butt or is that when your wife finally said "fuck it, I'm outta here"?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.