Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Filipinos Make Great Canadians

Started by Gary Oak, April 27, 2013, 12:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"My grandmother saved a young kid from the bombing of Kemi and I remember when my commander put a jaegers cross on her coffin during her funeral.

A heroine...

You are so fortunate Odie to have such a rich family history Odie.

Thank you, Fashie. :)

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Romero"Other than the 'my grandfather was a Nazi' part.

My grandfather was a card carrying commie. He was an officer in the People's Liberation Army and yes he was dispatched to Beijing in late spring 1989. What his role was there I do not know, but it did coincide with an important event in Chinese history. No point in trying to sweep it all under the rug, but I don't want to feel guilty about it either.

My grandfather was witnessing the mass-murdering of 400 civilians for the death of the regiment commander.

His unit took no part in that senseless murdering.

You see the gerrys annihilated the populace of a conquered town... Gerrys took the cattle and a living from "untermensch" which was like a death-sentence...

Funny thing is that wehrmacht had nigger soldiers...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Romero"Other than the 'my grandfather was a Nazi' part.

My grandfather was a card carrying commie. He was an officer in the People's Liberation Army and yes he was dispatched to Beijing in late spring 1989. What his role was there I do not know, but it did coincide with an important event in Chinese history. No point in trying to sweep it all under the rug, but I don't want to feel guilty about it either.

My grandfather was witnessing the mass-murdering of 400 civilians for the death of the regiment commander.

His unit took no part in that senseless murdering.

You see the gerrys annihilated the populace of a conquered town... Gerrys took the cattle and a living from "untermensch" which was like a death-sentence...

Funny thing is that wehrmacht had nigger soldiers...

War is such a horrific thing Odie..

I am surprised to learn that Black people served in the German army.

GORDY GAMBINO

yair Fash hon babe they were known as nigger nazis
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"yair Fash hon babe they were known as nigger nazis

Hey jerk, careful what you say to my sweetiepie. :x

Vancouver

There is this filipino girl at work who I think likes me. She would just stare at me sometimes and likes to be around me but I always don't know what to say to her. She is kind of cute but her brother works here too.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"There is this filipino girl at work who I think likes me. She would just stare at me sometimes and likes to be around me but I always don't know what to say to her. She is kind of cute but her brother works here too.

Do you like her? If she is your type then just say Hello and see where it goes. The brother thing would not bother me as much as dating a co worker which is always risky business.

Odinson

Be shameless. The more you wait, the more nervous you become and she starts doubting herself.

I just do whatever pops into my mind second.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"Be shameless. The more you wait, the more nervous you become and she starts doubting herself.

I just do whatever pops into my mind second.

Pops into your pants first eh?

:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "TheVancouverGuy"There is this filipino girl at work who I think likes me. She would just stare at me sometimes and likes to be around me but I always don't know what to say to her. She is kind of cute but her brother works here too.

Anything new to share about that Mr VancouverGuy?