The best topic

Replies: 10392
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:39:50 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

ATTN: Mel

Started by Blurt, June 01, 2017, 10:49:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

LOL!  Damn little fuckers have been in my yard almost every night lately.  I almost want to befriend them but then I think of the rabies and run inside instead.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Blurt is an attention skank.

Whereas you're just a straight-up skank.

We know, Ayzh, we know.

No need to rub it in.

("Rub it in," get it? Of course you do. You're a Filipina.)

A bit uncalled for there pal.

RW

We know, Ayzh, we know.

No need to rub it in.

I'm glad to see someone call her out for her nastiness.  I was going to but I keep getting flack for picking on rightards.  :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

We know, Ayzh, we know.

No need to rub it in.

Not even a little bit.  Her comment was completely uncalled for.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

We know, Ayzh, we know.

No need to rub it in.

What comment?

RW

We know, Ayzh, we know.

No need to rub it in.

What comment?

The one that she popped in and dropped out of the blue that reads "Blurt is an attention skank."  It's quoted above Blurt's post to her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/b3/b3f9f807a176c44322aad0d2bfec36f458d4824ca5496e602cc94a07f1c330ce.jpg">

http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/1b/bb/1bbb1a_3256878.jpg">

https://jointherector.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/cancer-spreading-out.jpg">

http://e.lvme.me/b8s5j41.jpg">

I was raised not to laugh at anyone's ailment..

But,

:laugh:

RW

Having spent time in infusion rooms with cancer patients, despite being ill, they still have a sense of humour.  Laughter is the best medicine after all. :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Having spent time in infusion rooms with cancer patients, despite being ill, they still have a sense of humour.  Laughter is the best medicine after all. :)

It sure is.

Anonymous

We know, Ayzh, we know.

No need to rub it in.

What comment?

The one that she popped in and dropped out of the blue that reads "Blurt is an attention skank."  It's quoted above Blurt's post to her.

I didn't see that.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quotewith alcohol you CAN choose to stop and have a better life.

I don't know about that. If someone is physically addicted to the firewater, they can't quit.

I will leave it at that. I am not a medical expert.

Alcohol is the ONLY substance known to man, that can kill should one become dependent enough, and then stop drinking it.

True!  Most people don't know this.  Many Doctors don't even know this, or how to treat this.

Nonetheless, I choose to live how I live.

The posters here can slag me all they want...  that is fine.  I always fought for freedom of speech, so I will not complain!

Angry White Male

Alcohol is potentially the worst substance to "come down on" for some...

Heroin junkies shoot because they like the high, and don't want the discomfort of "coming down"...

That in itself is not life threatening in the least.

Alcohol withdrawl can kill...  And Doctors don't even know how to handle it.  I had to visit 10 different Doctors, before I could even get a small amount of Diazepam years ago.  They don't know, they think I'm lying, and they just simply aren't trained to know.

Yet, we spend millions on fucking junkies that choose to shoot up, and happen to die.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quotewith alcohol you CAN choose to stop and have a better life.

I don't know about that. If someone is physically addicted to the firewater, they can't quit.

I will leave it at that. I am not a medical expert.

Alcohol is the ONLY substance known to man, that can kill should one become dependent enough, and then stop drinking it.

True!  Most people don't know this.  Many Doctors don't even know this, or how to treat this.

Nonetheless, I choose to live how I live.

The posters here can slag me all they want...  that is fine.  I always fought for freedom of speech, so I will not complain!

Stop feeling sorry for yourself Mel.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Alcohol is potentially the worst substance to "come down on" for some...

Heroin junkies shoot because they like the high, and don't want the discomfort of "coming down"...

Alcohol withdrawl can kill...  And Doctors don't even know how to handle it.  I had to visit 10 different Doctors, before I could even get a small amount of Diazepam years ago.  They don't know, they think I'm lying, and they just simply aren't trained to know.

Yet, we spend millions on fucking junkies that choose to shoot up, and happen to die.

Bullshit.....all of it.

People who die of alcohol detox do so because they are so far gone that when their bodies go into the shock of detox, their livers fail or they suffer a coronary event. That happens very rarely.

As for doctors who don't know how to deal with treatment for alcoholism, that may be true in hillbilly heaven where you live but that is not the case everywhere else. If you want to get help, it's readily available....you just aren't ready yet. Hopefully when you are ready, it won't  be too late.

Unitil then I guess you are free to continue to use unadulterated bullshit to justify your self destruction. :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Alcohol is potentially the worst substance to "come down on" for some...

Bullshit.....all of it.

People who die of alcohol detox do so because they are so far gone that when their bodies go into the shock of detox, their livers fail or they suffer a coronary event. That happens very rarely.

As for doctors who don't know how to deal with treatment for alcoholism, that may be true in hillbilly heaven where you live but that is not the case everywhere else. If you want to get help, it's readily available....you just aren't ready yet. Hopefully when you are ready, it won't  be too late.

Unitil then I guess you are free to continue to use unadulterated bullshit to justify your self destruction. :nea:

It sounded like excuses to me too Renee.