Replies: 10360
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:55:08 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Kiebers...seriously???

Started by Bricktop, June 04, 2017, 10:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

"So I try to take a break from forums for a bit and that flipped the ignorance switch to 'on' for some members, and names and pics get posted. If I have to come back and edit things again I will issue longer time outs. Scouse is gone for a week. Anyone else want to try me out???????????

I try to be fair but it is becoming difficult to maintain fairness.

Now....back to my break."

A rather petulant and somewhat silly outburst, isn't it?

You're acting rather like a father talking to kids.

If it's come to this...stay on your break, son. You're not coping. Go back to the haven of tranquillity that is Blurt's Nest.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop""So I try to take a break from forums for a bit and that flipped the ignorance switch to 'on' for some members, and names and pics get posted. If I have to come back and edit things again I will issue longer time outs. Scouse is gone for a week. Anyone else want to try me out???????????

I try to be fair but it is becoming difficult to maintain fairness.

Now....back to my break."

A rather petulant and somewhat silly outburst, isn't it?

You're acting rather like a father talking to kids.

If it's come to this...stay on your break, son. You're not coping. Go back to the haven of tranquillity that is Blurt's Nest.

I want kiebers to return.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Well, if that's the best he can do...WHY?

I like kiebers.

Bricktop

Everybody does.

That's his charade.

He, on the other hand, doesn't seem to like some people here...

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"Everybody does.

That's his charade.

Isn't that his prerogative, though?

Is liking everyone here a requirement to be a member? Because if it is, Fash should go ahead and erase my profile.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Bricktop

I totally agree.

However, applying personal bias to his role as a mod is not acceptable, and he does this constantly.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Everybody does.

That's his charade.

Isn't that his prerogative, though?

Is liking everyone here a requirement to be a member? Because if it is, Fash should go ahead and erase my profile.

Me too. Kiebers is not one of the people I dislike though.

Renee

Quote from: "Bricktop"I totally agree.

However, applying personal bias to his role as a mod is not acceptable, and he does this constantly.

I've never seen him use personal bias in his duties as a mod. But that doesn't mean he has never let his personal feelings guide some of his decisions. Being completely impartial in the face of severe annoyance is very difficult. Few can avoid it.

For my money I think he is by far the best mod this place has ever had.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Bricktop

I guess your evaluation criteria are different to mine.

No matter. There are more important things in life.

Aryan

But that doesn't mean he has never let his personal feelings guide some of his decisions.

Yeah, you sure as hell can identify with that.   ac_lmfao

Aryan

Say Bricktop, I'm no fan of Kiebers as you probably know, but you seem to be using this latest incident as yet another reason to have a go at him?

Instead of just sniping at him every few months why not just have it out with him once and for all?

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

But that doesn't mean he has never let his personal feelings guide some of his decisions.

Still crying? Would you like another box of tissues?

If my motivation for banning you was personal then what was the motivation that was used when you were banned by other mods?..... :laugh3:

I believe you have been ejected from the game 3 times here, maybe 4 and who knows how many times on VF. I can only take credit once. Wow, mods have some mighty strong feelings about you.... :laugh3:

I wonder why that is?.....Maybe because you are a little rat fuck, skinhead, PI LIFTING, wanker?.. ac_umm

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Say Bricktop, I'm no fan of Kiebers as you probably know, but you seem to be using this latest incident as yet another reason to have a go at him?

Instead of just sniping at him every few months why not just have it out with him once and for all?

What do you suggest?

Pistols at 20 paces?

I don't snipe, sunshine...I say what is on my mind, out in the open. If anyone wishes to address my comments they are perfectly welcome.

Besides, there's history there you're not aware of.

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Still crying? Would you like another box of tissues?

If my motivation for banning you was personal then what was the motivation that was used when you were banned by other mods?..... :laugh3:

I believe you have been ejected from the game 3 times here, maybe 4 and who knows how many times on VF. I can only take credit once. Wow, mods have some mighty strong feelings about you.... :laugh3:

I wonder why that is?.....Maybe because you are a little rat fuck, skinhead, PI LIFTING, wanker?.. ac_umm

I've been banned twice, once by you and the other time by Kiebers.  Like I said, you get away with a lot more shit on here than some of the rest of us, namely your foul mouthed rants and general flaming.  

Funny how that works isn't it?   ac_umm

And don't get me started about your influence in turning the private sub into a female only space, which Kiebers took the flack for.   ac_toofunny

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview