Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Yellow footed rock wallaby

Tigger

[url=

Maybe it's my phone but that tiger has purple stripes.

Are you messing with the colorization again?

He has a habit of fucking too hard with the colour balance.  In the original, the stripes are black.

I know you have criticized him for that before. Unfortunately it's sometimes difficult to not push it in the pursuit of creating a really spectacular picture.

At times when you try to enhance a particular element in your photo, you end up with unwanted consequences that can go unnoticed until someone points it out.

Sometimes it's better to just play with the contrast, lighting and sharpness and just leave the color alone.

I understand over correcting happens
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I almost forgot how much I missed Bricktop's pictures.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"I almost forgot how much I missed Bricktop's pictures.

He takes amazing pictures, doesn't he?  He even makes tigers with blue/purple stripes look amazing.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I almost forgot how much I missed Bricktop's pictures.

He takes amazing pictures, doesn't he?  He even makes tigers with blue/purple stripes look amazing.

He certainly does RW.

:laugh:

Anonymous

Some fine pictures even if the colour was a bit off. :thumbup:

Bricktop

On the other hand, you masters of photography, there MAY be a glass wall between me and the tiger, that is slightly tinted to aid better viewing, and that BLUE tint is picked up in the camera. However, as you are so fucking nitpicky, I will fix it for your viewing pleasure!!!

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Some fine pictures even if the colour was a bit off. :thumbup:

https://cstatic.memecdn.com/images/comment/1313.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"On the other hand, you masters of photography, there MAY be a glass wall between me and the tiger, that is slightly tinted to aid better viewing, and that BLUE tint is picked up in the camera. However, as you are so fucking nitpicky, I will fix it for your viewing pleasure!!!

I don't know about anyone else, but I like the shot the way it is.

Bricktop

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Bricktop"On the other hand, you masters of photography, there MAY be a glass wall between me and the tiger, that is slightly tinted to aid better viewing, and that BLUE tint is picked up in the camera. However, as you are so fucking nitpicky, I will fix it for your viewing pleasure!!!

At LAST. A true afficionado!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

At LAST. A true afficionado!!!

Seriously Bricktop, they're all great shots.

Anonymous

Are these pictures from the zoo in Adelaide?

Bricktop

Anonymous

You have a nice zoo in your city Bricktop.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
These shots all taken from the zoo.

That's what I thought.

Bricktop

Yes, its OK...we have pandas which is nice...

Its rather small.

The Australian animals I've photographed in the bush, but I decided to shoot the echidna because he's so darn cute, and the wallaby with joey was wonderful.