Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

You've been good whilst I was away, soooooo

Started by Bricktop, June 05, 2017, 02:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Yes, its OK...we have pandas which is nice...

Its rather small.

The Australian animals I've photographed in the bush, but I decided to shoot the echidna because he's so darn cute, and the wallaby with joey was wonderful.

You have pandas on loan from China?

Blurt

Great shots, Leo!

I ran Tigger through a blue-filtered RGB Curve adjustment and came up with this.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/CJ2005/Blurt%205/Sox%20Tigger.jpg">
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Its rather small.

The Australian animals I've photographed in the bush, but I decided to shoot the echidna because he's so darn cute, and the wallaby with joey was wonderful.

We have a very nice zoo and dinosaur park in Calgary.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Its rather small.

Our zoo is small, and has separated into a city based "caged" zoo, and an open range park about 80 km away. That is much nicer as the animals roam free.

Blurt

Quote from: "Bricktop"AAAGGGGHHHHHH

Leave my tiger ALONE!!!!

:laugh:

Sorry.  ac_blush
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Its rather small.

Our zoo is small, and has separated into a city based "caged" zoo, and an open range park about 80 km away. That is much nicer as the animals roam free.

That would be nice.

Bricktop

It is. They seem far more peaceful and they breed when they are in open areas.

We're about to get a herd of rhinos as part of the global effort to save them. That will be cool.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"It is. They seem far more peaceful and they breed when they are in open areas.

We're about to get a herd of rhinos as part of the global effort to save them. That will be cool.

I saw a news program about the devastating impact that poaching is having on rhinos.

Bricktop

BTW, the marmoset pictured above is about the size of a newborn kitten. I think it is the smallest monkey on the planet, and it moves constantly and rapidly. I was very pleased to have got the shot that I did. I just happened to have the right kit on the day.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"BTW, the marmoset pictured above is about the size of a newborn kitten. I think it is the smallest monkey on the planet, and it moves constantly and rapidly. I was very pleased to have got the shot that I did. I just happened to have the right kit on the day.

It's very cute.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Bricktop"It is. They seem far more peaceful and they breed when they are in open areas.

I saw a news program about the devastating impact that poaching is having on rhinos.

Its heartbreaking.

The governments of Africa cannot protect them because they wander in vast spaces and poachers are hard to detect. All because some Chinese believe the rhino horn has some therapeutic properties they are willing to pay big money for.

China must act to save the rhinos by educating their people that the horn has zero medicinal value.

Dispersing breeding stock to safe havens around the world is its only chance for survival now.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Its heartbreaking.

The governments of Africa cannot protect them because they wander in vast spaces and poachers are hard to detect. All because some Chinese believe the rhino horn has some therapeutic properties they are willing to pay big money for.

China must act to save the rhinos by educating their people that the horn has zero medicinal value.

Dispersing breeding stock to safe havens around the world is its only chance for survival now.

That's unfortunate.

Bricktop

Well, it is for the lands that it is native too...but it means we get to nurture a species into a sustainable future, which we've proven to be very good at.

The rock wallaby shown above was once considered extinct due to the popularity of its pelts for the high class of London. But a small mob was discovered, and heavily protected from predators on both four legs and 2, and it is now relatively safe, and can be seen in its old natural habitat.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "cc"I have not "been good whilst you were away" ... but thanks for some great pics

fuck his pics show us ya bad girl pics :6:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE