Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

You've been good whilst I was away, soooooo

Started by Bricktop, June 05, 2017, 02:05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

You can't really blame old lavender arse for harbouring ill will towards Blurtrude, uppity trannies tend to have that effect on people........

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Ooooooh, is your banning finger getting itchy Kiebers?

Nah, I scratched it the other day with your time out. Course you could always post someones real name again if you want to. It's not itching but it is always ready when needed.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"You can't really blame old lavender arse for harbouring ill will towards Blurtrude, uppity trannies tend to have that effect on people........

And here again, you have no accurate knowledge of history or the players. You also seem to be missing the subtleties that are in play. Not surprising at all really.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blurt

Mornin', Keebs.  ac_hithere

Don't mind S'MOUSE. His antics don't amount to a fart in the wind. Better he remain clueless; this is entirely fitting to his public image.

As to Leo, nah, I get the figurative nature of his bombastic style.

He doesn't come across as someone who would wish bodily harm on another human being.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

I don't give a fuck about old forum politics or what happened in the past, I can make my mind up about users right now.   :icon_wink:

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I don't give a fuck about old forum politics or what happened in the past, I can make my mind up about users right now.   :icon_wink:

You have done an awful lot of talking about history to try and make your nazi aryan points, yet want to downplay other history. Isn't that somewhat hypocritical? I think that's what you would want to call it if things were reversed. Or should we just call it small mindedness?

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I don't give a fuck about what happened in the past, I can make my mind up right now.   :icon_wink:

This kind of sentiment would be hilarious if it weren't so pathetic.

Not giving a fuck about what happened in the past is the very reason you'll forever remain stuck in a present whose significance eludes you.

Truly, you have a tiny mind.

It's a wonder to behold.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

Cool....small mindedness top.......

Jinx indeed.... :laugh:  :thumbup:

Great minds.......

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I don't give a fuck about old forum politics or what happened in the past, I can make my mind up about users right now.   :icon_wink:

You have done an awful lot of talking about history to try and make your nazi aryan points, yet want to downplay other history. Isn't that somewhat hypocritical? I think that's what you would want to call it if things were reversed. Or should we just call it small mindedness?

European 20th Century History is a lot more important than the ups and downs of a fucking internet soap opera.   :laugh3:

Aryan

Oh get a fucking room you pair of old queers.  :001_rolleyes:

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

European 20th Century History is a lot more important than the ups and downs of a fucking internet soap opera.   :laugh3:

Not when you are on a forum and don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh get a fucking room you pair of old queers.  :001_rolleyes:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Sure is easy to bring out the juvenile.

Anonymous

It's a wound on this board that some say is healed, but can easily become inflamed when the subject comes up..

I try my best to stay out of it because I want neighbourly relations with VF.

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Oh get a fucking room you pair of old queers.  :001_rolleyes:

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Sure is easy to bring out the juvenile.

Limited repertoire.

Comes with lack of education.
Aimin\' to misbehave.