The best topic

Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Blurt, it won't work...

Started by Angry White Male, June 06, 2017, 02:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: "Blurt"
And Keebs!  ac_blush

Now that's a beautiful man!  :smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Sorry, Blazor... never seen yer mug.

Saw Skinz's mug shot (who hasn't?), saw the wasp-waisted Kitty's, saw Evs, a couple of others, maybe a few stragglers here and there, but, if ever I saw your face, Blaze, it burned into my eyes so much that I have no memory of your features.

Sorry.

Lol, its ok. I did photochops at BV, group photochops, you and I were in them along with others  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blurt

Pm me the shots, Blaze.

I remember one, but I don't remember who else was in the chop.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Blurt, even though it may seem like I'm clowning around, there is some truth to most of my posts, and it is really something you should think thoroughly over, before committing to something that may be irreversible and ultimately disappointing to you.

Consider this...  Shemar Moore could bleach, and probably pass as a white man (he's half white, hence his white features)...  Michael Jackson attempted this, and obviously failed.

Consider that a male of slim build and smaller stature, WITH the right facial aesthetics, could probably transform into a "woman" somewhat successfully, at least visually for the most part.  Ask yourself if you can do this also?

You don't want to end up looking like you're a freak with the circus sideshow either, do you?

Here's something else to consider, speaking of employment...  If I were to hire a driver for my truck, and you walked in with a good attitude and top credentials, there'd still be one problem I'd have to deal with...  My customers.  In construction, you see, there's a lot of dudes that are "rough" around the edges, and I don't know how well a post-op Blurt would "work" with certain crews.  Some would probably give you a hard time for sure, at least...

Now you claim to still be attracted to women...  And you're in luck as of yet, since the vast majority of women still seem to be attracted to men.

THINK ABOUT IT!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Blurt, even though it may seem like I'm clowning around, there is some truth to most of my posts, and it is really something you should think thoroughly over, before committing to something that may be irreversible and ultimately disappointing to you.

Consider this...  Shemar Moore could bleach, and probably pass as a white man (he's half white, hence his white features)...  Michael Jackson attempted this, and obviously failed.

Consider that a male of slim build and smaller stature, WITH the right facial aesthetics, could probably transform into a "woman" somewhat successfully, at least visually for the most part.  Ask yourself if you can do this also?

You don't want to end up looking like you're a freak with the circus sideshow either, do you?

Here's something else to consider, speaking of employment...  If I were to hire a driver for my truck, and you walked in with a good attitude and top credentials, there'd still be one problem I'd have to deal with...  My customers.  In construction, you see, there's a lot of dudes that are "rough" around the edges, and I don't know how well a post-op Blurt would "work" with certain crews.  Some would probably give you a hard time for sure, at least...

Now you claim to still be attracted to women...  And you're in luck as of yet, since the vast majority of women still seem to be attracted to men.

THINK ABOUT IT!

I think we've heard enough about Blurt's gender confusion. Let's discuss something thati is black and white, like why you are killing yourself with alcohol.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I think we've heard enough about Blurt's gender confusion. Let's discuss something thati is black and white, like why you are killing yourself with alcohol.

Worry about your own sobriety for now, and not mine.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I think we've heard enough about Blurt's gender confusion. Let's discuss something thati is black and white, like why you are killing yourself with alcohol.

Worry about your own sobriety for now, and not mine.

Twelve years and going strong. You could do it too.

Angry White Male

Preach to someone else that cares.

Blurt

Mel, seriously.

While I appreciate your heart's in the right place (presumably, somewhere behind and somewhat below your engorged liver), you can relax with the unpithy homilies.

I know that your anxiety about my being a woman stems from your unspoken fear that you'd become sexually attracted to me. Trust me, the feeling will never be mutual. So, see? You're safe.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Preach to someone else that cares.

I use to say I didn't care too.

Blurt

Save your breath, Jock.

He ain't ready to see the truth of his condition.

Which is precisely why he needs to focus on the condition of others.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Save your breath, Jock.

He ain't ready to see the truth of his condition.

Which is precisely why he needs to focus on the condition of others.

I think he is ready. I've used every excuse in the book that Mel has used for his alcoholism.

Blurt

Man, if you only knew how so very hard so many of us tried...

It's part of my job to work with folks struggling with substance use issues.

He's not ready.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

Iron doesn't know me very well.

Today I was thinking, that I should get a hat or a T-Shirt that says, "Here Comes Trouble!"

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Man, if you only knew how so very hard so many of us tried...

It's part of my job to work with folks struggling with substance use issues.

He's not ready.

I was him. He's ready.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.