The best topic

Replies: 10401
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:19:55 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Blurt, it won't work...

Started by Angry White Male, June 06, 2017, 02:57:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Renee"And to think you were trying to link up with CC in your "vert", not all that long ago.....unnerved her and pissed her off too..... Not cool, Mel. :crazy:

I've actually met up with posters, Evs being one of them, in the past.

I just snapped a few pics in White Rock, simply to Rustle CC's Jammies...  Just for fun.  I didn't think she'd flip out and threaten to hire hit men to kill me!

I thought Jews were supposed to be fun-loving?  CC is no better than a Muslim.  They are one in the same.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Renee"And to think you were trying to link up with CC in your "vert", not all that long ago.....unnerved her and pissed her off too..... Not cool, Mel. :crazy:

I just snapped a few pics in White Rock, simply to Rustle CC's Jammies...  Just for fun.  I didn't think she'd flip out and threaten to hire hit men to kill me!

I thought Jews were supposed to be fun-loving?  CC is no better than a Muslim.  They are one in the same.

Perhaps CC is one of those Jews who looks very Jewish, so she didn't want to be spotted because her thinly veiled cover of hiding her kosher side would finally be exposed once and for all.   :laugh3:

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Jewish, Muslim, Christian or pagan...does it matter? I don't blame CC one bit for her reaction.

Mel, when it comes to you, we ALL want to shove a bomb up your ass.

In fact, a few of us would probably fight each other to the death just for the privilege of lighting the fuse..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.