Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A hatchet, buried, perchance...

Started by Bricktop, June 07, 2017, 09:13:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Azhya Aryola"Often in the window seat. I don't want a conversation with my seat mate either but an acknowledgement would be appreciated like making eye contact, smiling, and saying, "Hello," after all, we'll be sitting together for the duration of the flight. Recently, a female teenager sat next to me and never once looked my way even though I was looking her way and was ready to greet her with a smile and a hello. I found that to be indifferent. I felt that if she were my daughter I would slap her silly. I don't think I reared my children to be indifferent to strangers that way. It made me think that she would also be the type who would see a stranger on the street have a seizure and just walk on anyway.

Didn't get the attention you craved, Azhya?

There'll be other flights, don't worry.

Maybe AA should have asked her seatmates to pay for unnecessary surgery. That sure brings attention on you, you old piece of human excrement.

Blurt

The only unnecessary surgery Azhya would benefit from undergoing is a glossectomy.

You could use one, too.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"The only unnecessary surgery Azhya would benefit from undergoing is a glossectomy.

You could use one, too.

You go first. Again, I'll offer to pay. However, the surgeon will have to cut at the jugular though for me to get my money's worth. ac_razz

Blurt

"Offer to pay"?

Seriously, I can't think of anything you might have to offer that anyone would actually want.

(Aside from your alcoholism, that is; it keeps your local liquor outlet afloat.)
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt""Offer to pay"?

Seriously, I can't think of anything you might have to offer that anyone would actually want.

(Aside from your alcoholism, that is; it keeps your local liquor outlet afloat.)

Oh I know you don't want a work ethic or to pay your fair share. You have no shame about the burden you are to society.

If you haven't grown into a responsible contributing adult at your advanced age, you never will. Hence, why I'm offering to pay for any surgery you want that substitutes a chainsaw for a scalpel. ac_biggrin

Blurt

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm offering to pay for any surgery you want that substitutes a chainsaw for a scalpel. ac_biggrin

Well, I still have an ingrown toe nail that needs looking after.

How big is the chainsaw?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm offering to pay for any surgery you want that substitutes a chainsaw for a scalpel. ac_biggrin

Well, I still have an ingrown toe nail that needs looking after.

How big is the chainsaw?

Big enough to cut it off at the waist.

Anonymous

Shen Li, where's your mother?

She's a fun poster.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Shen Li, where's your mother?

She's a fun poster.

You bet your tiny ass she is. In fact, she was just telling me how lucky TBC is to have such a diligent, witty poster. She's right of course.

Blurt

She's a fun poster.

The implication being that Shen and I are not?  ac_sothere
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

She's a fun poster.

The implication being that Shen and I are not?  ac_sothere

lol. No comment Blurt.