The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

WAR!!! Australia V Canada.

Started by Bricktop, June 07, 2017, 11:56:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Bloody bruising makes Oz better than Canada?  ac_wot

I guess we need to define our terms.  :001_tongue:

Tougher. Smarter. Stronger. Faster.

Another score to the Downunder Thunder.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Little Ms. Sunshine"Would  Australia be any fucking better?

I'll answer for her...

Climate and geography wise?  Hell fucking no.  CC lives in one of the most expensive areas in Canada, and it's expensive for a reason...  People want to live there, be close to the ocean, and are willing to shell out a million on a dump just to do so.

Perhaps what CC is missing is her family from back home.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Little Ms. Sunshine"Would  Australia be any fucking better?

I'll answer for her...

Climate and geography wise?  Hell fucking no.  CC lives in one of the most expensive areas in Canada, and it's expensive for a reason...  People want to live there, be close to the ocean, and are willing to shell out a million on a dump just to do so.

Perhaps what CC is missing is her family from back home.

That's what it boils down to for me too..

The year we lived in Kazakhstan, they let us use a big beautiful house to live in for the contract..

I didn't work for that year, so I was bored, but the hardest part was the loneliness..

I didn't like being away from my parents and friends back in Calgary..

I couldn't wait to get home to a smaller house.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc".

I'll never be able to forgive my parents for taking me from the glorious land of my birth ... and depositing me here in this  errr ...  god forsaken place .... then life here meant kiddies whom I will never abandon all alone in this place = currently stuck in this   errr ...  place   ].

[/color]

In some ways, I can understand..

I could never live in Taiwan..

Never mind the earthquakes and the threat of a Chinese military invasion..

Taiwanese are hideously racist..

I have never heard such primitive, vile bigotry come from such educated people.

cc

I did not know that.

That's a shame
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Thiel

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I'll never be able to forgive my parents for taking me from the glorious land of my birth ... and depositing me here in this  errr ...  god forsaken place .... then life here meant kiddies whom I will never abandon all alone in this place = currently stuck in this   errr ...  place   ].

[/color]

In some ways, I can understand..

I could never live in Taiwan..

Never mind the earthquakes and the threat of a Chinese military invasion..

Taiwanese are hideously racist..

I have never heard such primitive, vile bigotry come from such educated people.

That is a surprise. I've been to Taiwan for business. They were friendly and hospitable to me.

This makes me wonder what they were saying about me in Chinese. ac_umm
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

[/color]

Is it the weather in Australia that makes you wish you  were there instead of Canada?

cc

To some extent. Sure basked in Filippine weather. Oz gets much hotter than "moderate" Fils at times, and that is not a plus

But mainly I just find little to like about this country ... Spent much of my life in several very different parts of the US. Got badly spoiled.  I miss the  friendly folk, the doer attitude and the collective pride that I experienced throughout the US badly

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"To some extent. Sure basked in Filippine weather. Oz gets much hotter than "moderate" Fils at times, and that is not a plus

But mainly I just find little to like about this country ... Spent much of my life in several very different parts of the US. Got badly spoiled.  I miss the  friendly folk, the doer attitude and the collective pride that I experienced throughout the US badly

I can understand not liking the weather anywhere in Canada, including the West coast..

But, for me home is where my loved ones..

And they are in Canada with extended family in Taiwan and the Netherlands.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"To some extent. Sure basked in Filippine weather. Oz gets much hotter than "moderate" Fils at times, and that is not a plus

I see a problematic future for the entire Western world. I will be in Panama in less than seven years. I can't wait.

cc

Yes Fash - we are here only because one child really needs us

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Yes Fash - we are here only because one child really needs us

There you go. I have nothing keeping me here besides not having my pensionable time in yet.

Bricktop

When your knitting circle is quite done...

THIS IS WAR, DAMMIT.

FIGHT.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MrzlGen02r0/maxresdefault.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"When your knitting circle is quite done...

THIS IS WAR, DAMMIT.

FIGHT.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/MrzlGen02r0/maxresdefault.jpg">

We have an incompetent part time drama teacher at the helm right now making Canadians poorer. For now, Australia has the edge.

Bricktop

Ah...as much as I would love to take the point...our PM is a witless snob with no clue on what he and his party truly stand for.

They will be swept away in the next election, to be replaced by another witless union hack.