The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

ATTN: Iron Horse Jockey.

Started by Angry White Male, June 11, 2017, 03:30:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

What the fuck is wrong with your brain?  You've claimed to stopped drinking, but I think you have already done permanent damage.

You're just like Renee...

ANY fucking thing that I post here, is ALWAYS followed up with, "He's drunk."

I can post in the morning...  I can post at night.

It doesn't fucking matter with you two.

Check your fucking brains...

You two are a broken fucking record.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What the fuck is wrong with your brain?  You've claimed to stopped drinking, but I think you have already done permanent damage.

You are a frickin crybaby. "Boo hoo, old Jock is busting my balls". "Oh poor little me, I am a pussy".

You would not last a week in the can, you whiny frickin woman.

Angry White Male

Was this thread addressed to you?

The fact is, the guy has a serious problem with his brain.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Was this thread addressed to you?

The fact is, the guy has a serious problem with his brain.

Do you think I need an invitation from some whiny shemale to post where I want. Old Jock is a man and you are a frickin pussy.

Angry White Male

That's the best you've got?  I'm a "pussy" for calling out a poster that concerns himself with my sobriety 24/7?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"What the fuck is wrong with your brain?  You've claimed to stopped drinking, but I think you have already done permanent damage.

Ah, I feel so sorry for you.

Anonymous

I was just as irrational as Mel is when I was an alcoholic.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I was just as irrational as Mel is when I was an alcoholic.

If I may be bold...what made you stop drinking?  How do you manage not drinking now?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"I was just as irrational as Mel is when I was an alcoholic.

If I may be bold...what made you stop drinking?  How do you manage not drinking now?

Good question. I was 35 years old when CP put me into the "dry out" program for the second time in a decade. The visiting nurse was what did it for me. She took an interest in my well being that no counsellor ever did. She has been my wife for twelve years now.

I fell off the wagon twice after my last residential stay. But, it has been twelve years since alcohol touched my lips. ac_dance

Anonymous

Prior to my last residential visit I woke up in the hospital. I was beaten half to death. All I remember was going into a bar in Winnipeg.

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Good question. I was 35 years old when CP put me into the "dry out" program for the second time in a decade. The visiting nurse was what did it for me. She took an interest in my well being that no counsellor ever did. She has been my wife for twelve years now.

I fell off the wagon twice after my last residential stay. But, it has been twelve years since alcohol touched my lips. ac_dance

Awwww!  That's such an awesome story!  

ac_wub

Congrats on 12 years!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Awwww!  That's such an awesome story!  

ac_wub

Congrats on 12 years!

Thanks RW.

Angry White Male

Good, Iron...

Now that we know that the Nurse cleared you...  the same one that you married...  and relapsed with...  employed by your current employer...

You start fucking worrying about yourself, and not I.  OK?

If I want your fucking help, I'll ask for it.

The fact that you would have been homeless working for anyone else, really doesn't give you the 'power' to give anyone else advice.

You are LUCKY you have a good employer.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Good, Iron...

Now that we know that the Nurse cleared you...  the same one that you married...  and relapsed with...  employed by your current employer...

You start fucking worrying about yourself, and not I.  OK?

If I want your fucking help, I'll ask for it.

The fact that you would have been homeless working for anyone else, really doesn't give you the 'power' to give anyone else advice.

You are LUCKY you have a good employer.

She would not work for Canadian Pacific. The residential detox center is a contractor and the nurse would be too.

Anyway, good for the iron man. I am an ex coke head. I haven't touched the shit in well over a decade.  

Mel is too chicken to even try drying out.

Angry White Male

You think you know me...  You don't!