The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

here is a Question

Started by weebles, June 25, 2017, 11:02:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

weebles

Have you ever wondered what you say and do here and now has a effect across time and space and the universe kinda like a divergent butterfly effect that changes events both in the future and the past?

Or do you think we were put/exist here for a reason to witness some event in history to better understand it?

Or do you have another idea or theroy you  would like to share feel free would love to get into this if anyone wants too.

It intrigues me and I like to ponder these things with other so feel free to jump in.

realgrimm

like a ripple in the time space continuum

Bricktop

I think Douglas Adams is required here.

"The Total Perspective Vortex derives its picture of the whole Universe on the principle of extrapolated matter analyses.To explain — since every piece of matter in the Universe is in some way affected by every other piece of matter in the Universe, it is in theory possible to extrapolate the whole of creation — every sun, every planet, their orbits, their composition and their economic and social history from, say, one small piece of fairy cake. The man who invented the Total Perspective Vortex did so basically in order to annoy his wife."

weebles

Yes something like that could their be an event that is so imporatant to history that it has to take place  or maybe it can change everything that it turns out diffrent maybe take things in to an alternate time line or many diffrent timelines already exist this is just one of many.

It feels like someone or something had to kick this whole thing off be it the big Bang or God(s) creating the universe depending on what you belive.

I feel a shift coming and major changes either they were plannned or are supposed to happen is anyones guess.

Maybe these events already happend many times before and we repeat them over and over to insure they take place or to alter things for better or worse  that have a ripple effect both on the past and future whilke in the present.

Bricktop

Remember, a "coincidence" is simply God winking at you.

Which is hard for us atheists to accept.

weebles

Quote from: "Bricktop"Remember, a "coincidence" is simply God winking at you.

Which is hard for us atheists to accept.

I think I as i have grown and learned  my stance has chaged find myself to be more an Agnostic since I do not know or presume to know thus "it" could be anything, nothing or something we could not even imagine.

Angry White Male

Most people that don't believe in any particular God are agnostic...  My Mother was.  Even some that claim to be atheists are actually agnostic.

I am a true atheist, as was my Grandfather.

Bricktop

I don't believe in God, but I still beg his forgiveness.

weebles

Already  in a "time machine"

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBuLoRzhWeI

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "weebles"Have you ever wondered what you say and do here and now has a effect across time and space and the universe kinda like a divergent butterfly effect that changes events both in the future and the past?

Or do you think we were put/exist here for a reason to witness some event in history to better understand it?

Or do you have another idea or theroy you  would like to share feel free would love to get into this if anyone wants too.

It intrigues me and I like to ponder these things with other so feel free to jump in.

Ive had dreams of future events that have actually happened.  I really dont talk about shit like this much...but its really bizzare....it makes me wonder why?  And how?  I question things sometimes.

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"Have you ever wondered what you say and do here and now has a effect across time and space and the universe kinda like a divergent butterfly effect that changes events both in the future and the past?

I know I was put where I am for a reason.

realgrimm

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBkBS4O3yvY