News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Everbody Ready for Game of thrones Season 7?

Started by weebles, June 21, 2017, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Daenyrs will marry John Snow. Song of ICE and FIRE!!!

It's rather obvious.

They're related though.

Targaryens have a history of incest.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

shin

I've never watched a single episode. I have an idea of the appeal is in the style of storytelling, so I plan to wait until the series is completed before i check it out. The suspense would drive me up the wall if I found I really liked it.

weebles

Quote from: "Renee"

It's rather obvious.

They're related though.

But that would be historically correct since most Royals till the 20th/21st century kept the bloodline(s) our as the say keeping it "In the family" which caused serious hereditary defects/disorders J.R.R Martin nailed that fact even though in GoT it is Seriously frowned upon.

As for "Daenyrs will marry Jon Snow" then Tyrion Lannister Marries  Arya Stark then that is kickass family tree then all the chracters I like are now Inlaws/Family then you have two lines  that are Ice and Fire.

Then again I think may mixed up the  shows and the books Family tree(s) there  ac_umm   then again  as long as Tyrion some how gets to slap Joffrey around for being a pompous ass once and a while all is good IMO  :laugh:

Renee

Quote from: "weebles"
Quote from: "Renee"

It's rather obvious.

They're related though.

But that would be historically correct since most Royals till the 20th/21st century kept the bloodline(s) our as the say keeping it "In the family" which caused serious hereditary defects/disorders J.R.R Martin nailed that fact even though in GoT it is Seriously frowned upon.:

True, European royals used to marry 2nd, 3rd and third cousins but the Targaryens used to take it a step further...They are Valyrians and Valyrian royal custom was to marry brother and sister much like the ancient Egyptian royal families. That's why there is a history of insanity and other genetic disorders (albinism) in their family.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Little known fact: Peter Dinklage is a vegetarian.  In the scenes where he's eating, it's tofu made to look like meat.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Little known fact: Peter Dinklage is a vegetarian.  In the scenes where he's eating, it's tofu made to look like meat.

I loved his role in Elf.

weebles

If I wrote the GoT would have who ever wins and saves the Seven kingdoms just  say thanks but no thanks to the Iron Throne and being King and ride off into the sunset to live a normal life and walk their own path free of it all.

They were just there since they had no choice but to take power to lead people in need through a rough time then move on.

Not in it to be a Ruler, or for the power or the wealth were  just in it to helpout/lend a hand in rough time then move on kinda like the littlest Hobo.

Heck would let the people be free to have open Westminster democratic parliamentary system of government  elections then try to get back to normal life if "I" were one of the Chracters thatr they  I would go out ...It is not the End it is the Beginning of a new era.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEkSzcGIfW0

End GoT with this classic song from my youth  ac_dance  :yahoo:  ac_drinks

RW

The Raccoons!  

The person who gets the throne needs to rule so there is peace.  There will never been any while the Lanister's rule.
Beware of Gaslighters!

weebles

Quote from: "RW"The Raccoons!  

The person who gets the throne needs to rule so there is peace.  There will never been any while the Lanister's rule.

LOL you know your a Canadian that grew up in Canada's  "Golden age" of Cartoons since the Raccons where Awsome. :thumbup:

But for GoT or even in the world today peace comes from within since for there to be periods of Order their has to be periods of Chaos it is the Yin and Yang of the Universe just need to find the Razors edge/Thin Red Line between the two it would be nearly impossible to bring  everlasting peace  to the world  since mother nature is chaotic itself and so is the univserse Fictional or Real.

There are somethings we have no control over but usaully after a period of chaos there tends to be a period of order and peace for  a while till it starts over again.

RW

What was the one guy's name? Cyril Sneer?  Haha classic!

So you think the Iron Throne needs to be destroyed?

Hrm.....that would be interesting.
Beware of Gaslighters!

weebles

Quote from: "RW"What was the one guy's name? Cyril Sneer?  Haha classic!

So you think the Iron Throne needs to be destroyed?

Hrm.....that would be interesting.

Maybe or Maybe not depends how it is used since if it used in ceremonial role to honour history and raise awarness to those who were lost in those wars and serve the public good to help others it could be  still be relevent.

Much like the Modren day Monarchy is changing to suit the times in the 21st century after QEII.

Heck for the odd reason if George R. R. Martin reads this then credit Prince Harry's Recent Statement:

"Prince Harry reveals that no member of the Royal family 'wants to be King or Queen"

Source: http://globalnews.ca/news/3547908/prince-harry-reveals-that-no-member-of-the-royal-family-wants-to-be-king-or-queen/">http://globalnews.ca/news/3547908/princ ... -or-queen/">http://globalnews.ca/news/3547908/prince-harry-reveals-that-no-member-of-the-royal-family-wants-to-be-king-or-queen/

Free to use George R. R. Martin if you read this  ac_hithere

realgrimm

Soap opera

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Krz-dyD-UQ