News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Everbody Ready for Game of thrones Season 7?

Started by weebles, June 21, 2017, 09:25:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

weebles

Supposed to be each episoide cost as miuch as a Single Big-Screen movie to make and it is all action right from the start so catch up on past season this one is present no backstory winter is here

:shock:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlbmpDAeTq4

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"Supposed to be each episoide cost as miuch as a Single Big-Screen movie to make and it is all action right from the start so catch up on past season this one is present no backstory winter is here

:shock:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlbmpDAeTq4
I will check out an episode or two.

RW

Game of what?  I think I vaguely remember watching something that sounded like that.  It's been so long I can't seem to pin it down.

My money is on the blonde.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Game of what?  I think I vaguely remember watching something that sounded like that.  It's been so long I can't seem to pin it down.

My money is on the blonde.

Liar liar, pants on fire!!!!

ac_razz

Renee

Hopefully it will be better than last season.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

weebles

Quote from: "Renee"Hopefully it will be better than last season.

I kinda hoping Tyrion Lyanister wins since Peter Dinklage gives some of the best speeches and outsmarts everyone  of all the Actors/Actresses on the GoT.

Jon Snow seems to be the to obvious choice so I do not see J.R.R. Martin having him winning but if a Stark wins going with Arya Stark she reminds me most of oldschool King Arthur type background in GOT.

LOL knowing the show watch Joffrey somehow  come back in a flashback just to piss fans off  :laugh:

Anonymous

Like the Walking Dead, it's not my kind of show, but I know Game of Thrones has a loyal following.

realgrimm

I tried to watch this, started it and lasted about 20mins and shut it off... Didn't see what all the hype was about seemed kinda dull, like a soap opera

Bricktop

It IS a soap opera.

With dragons and zombies.

RW

Quote from: "weebles"
Quote from: "Renee"Hopefully it will be better than last season.

I kinda hoping Tyrion Lyanister wins since Peter Dinklage gives some of the best speeches and outsmarts everyone  of all the Actors/Actresses on the GoT.

Jon Snow seems to be the to obvious choice so I do not see J.R.R. Martin having him winning but if a Stark wins going with Arya Stark she reminds me most of oldschool King Arthur type background in GOT.

LOL knowing the show watch Joffrey somehow  come back in a flashback just to piss fans off  :laugh:

I'm with you, only I want Daenyrs to win and marry Tyrion and have blonde, fireproof little people babies.

Haha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Daenyrs will marry John Snow. Song of ICE and FIRE!!!

It's rather obvious.

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"Daenyrs will marry John Snow. Song of ICE and FIRE!!!

It's rather obvious.

They're related though.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Daenyrs will marry John Snow. Song of ICE and FIRE!!!

It's rather obvious.

They're related though.

Targaryens have a history of incest.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.