The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

How to attract Asian chicks?

Started by Angry White Male, June 17, 2017, 06:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Holy Angelina Jolie, the stupid gwailo should stay away from our women.

How many women do you own Rambo?

Odinson

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Alcoholic"Having Renee as your wife is like wearing a rolex and driving a ferrari.

You got the fattest wife... It means you got the moolah.

You do know that it's not the 19th century any more...right? :laugh3:

He drinks vodka for breakfast. He doesn't know much about what goes on outside the walls of his little government subsidized one room apartment.

I could start being an accountant and play golf...

A bullet to the head sounds more appealing though..

Anonymous

Quote from: "Alcoholic"
Quote from: "Alcoholic"Having Renee as your wife is like wearing a rolex and driving a ferrari.

He drinks vodka for breakfast. He doesn't know much about what goes on outside the walls of his little government subsidized one room apartment.

But, instead you chose to be an unemployed lush. Ya, real wise choice. :crazy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

But, instead you chose to be an unemployed lush. Ya, real wise choice. :crazy:

Sad, isn't it.

GORDY GAMBINO

WRONG

ITS LIKE RIDING A MOPED YA DO IT BUT DONT TELL YA MATES ac_toofunny

seriously I seen her face. What a fucken fat head with green fucken hair and a fucked up fringe.

25 fucken stone.

:beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

To get an Asian chick flash plastic or cash.

NO FUCKEN CASH =  NO FUCKEN GASH.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"

WRONG

seriously I seen her face. What a fucken fat head with green fucken hair and a fucked up fringe.

25 fucken stone.

:beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:  :beurk:

My mates wouldnt dare to speak shit about my woman even if she looks like a toad..

Talking about another mans woman is like walking on thin ice.

GORDY GAMBINO

Somehow 10 ton Tesse could shoot her ass, her fucken gob and that fucken yank butt or hers and smarten the fuck up cunt.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Somehow 10 ton Tesse could shoot her ass, her fucken gob and that fucken yank butt or hers and smarten the fuck up cunt.

^ Another literary gem from the village idiot.....  :oeudC:

ENGLISH, mother fucker.....try it... :rules: If you want language lessons....come see me in the private forum......  :tease:  

BTW, "green hair"???.....never in my life have I had "green hair"....The only thing remotely close to "green hair" around here, is the stuff growing out of your cootie infested ass crack. :beurk:

If you are referring to some of my past avatars where I over processed the color spectrum for artistic effect.....you're an fucking rube. But I give you a pass because what can I expect from a subhuman, bush pig, excon, who still can't figure out how to use the "miracle" of indoor plumbing....  :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

GORDY GAMBINO

oink fucken oink whadfda the fuck did u just say fatso ??????
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

WRONG

25 fucken stone.

My mates wouldnt dare to speak shit about my woman even if she looks like a toad..

What if the male is lying about having a woman?

:icon_wink:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

WRONG

25 fucken stone.

ac_lmfao

Odinson

WRONG

25 fucken stone.

Peeps always think I have a woman.. Maybe because of my looks or I can be pretty suave.

I usually am atleast slowly luring a female into bed.

Anonymous

Peeps always think I have a woman.. Maybe because of my looks or I can be pretty suave.

Nobody thinks you have anything besides a bloated liver and a monthly welfare cheque.

Anonymous

Nobody thinks you have anything besides a bloated liver and a monthly welfare cheque.

He's a bullshitting wanker.