Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

How to attract Asian chicks?

Started by Angry White Male, June 17, 2017, 06:47:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Alcoholic"
Peeps always think I have a woman.. Maybe because of my looks or I can be pretty suave.

I usually am atleast slowly luring a female into bed.

Nobody thinks you have anything besides a bloated liver and a monthly welfare cheque.

Yeah they do..

Im so good looking that you dont even believe its me in the pic.

I just went through a medical check 2weeks ago..

I'm perfectly healthy... Not even high blood pressure.

One would think I'm damaged since I took a lot of aphemetanine during the army and I got slightly wounded.

I just drink beer.. It aint doing anything to me.

Odinson

I would be more concerned about Hermans or Melskies health..

I got a good base and I can still run 3500m in coopers test and lift atleast 250kilos.

Anonymous

Sure you are Alocholic..

You are both 197 and 202 cm, you hate blacks, but have black triplets too..

:001_rolleyes:

You are online and drunk during work hours where you say you live..

You're drunk so often you black out and forget your own stories..

Everybody ignores you here, so why don't you get lost..

Mel is back on VF, so you can go speak drunk garbage with him there.

shin

I went on a few dates with a Korean girl I used to work with a long time ago.

She was very thoughtful and witty. I think things would have went better between us if she didn't keep talking about her ex... but aside from that, I must admit she was too fast for me to keep up with.

GORDY GAMBINO

did u fuck her in the arsehole?
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"I went on a few dates with a Korean girl I used to work with a long time ago.

She was very thoughtful and witty. I think things would have went better between us if she didn't keep talking about her ex... but aside from that, I must admit she was too fast for me to keep up with.

Can you explain shin?

shin

Quote from: "shin"I went on a few dates with a Korean girl I used to work with a long time ago.

Can you explain shin?

She was more socially aware and active than i had ever hoped to be at that age (we were in our early twenties). Also, she talked kind of fast.

GORDY GAMBINO

THATS MEANS HE FUCKED HER IN THE ARSE HOLE

DO YOU DO THAT FLASHY ??
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"THATS MEANS HE FUCKED HER IN THE ARSE HOLE

DO YOU DO THAT FLASHY ??

God your gross. I bet third world hookers charge you twice the going rate the average Western pig who can't get a girlfriend in his own country pays. And that is still far too low for the likes of you.

GORDY GAMBINO

How bout a double date arse fuck with you and her. Got prentry Company Credit Card also some Asian ones good rate for you I look after you .
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Odinson

Quote from: "shin"

Can you explain shin?

She was more socially aware and active than i had ever hoped to be at that age (we were in our early twenties). Also, she talked kind of fast.

Anonymous

Can you explain shin?

You talk too much when you're drunk..

You've never posted sober ever.

Odinson

Can you explain shin?

You talk too much when you're drunk..

You've never posted sober ever.

Are you a Don?

Anonymous

^What's this effeminate little turd doing on the main fucking board? What am I saying, begging for attention of course.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"^What's this effeminate little turd doing on the main fucking board? What am I saying, begging for attention of course.

Pardon me Lady Shen Li?

I spoke violent things towards you out of sudden hate back in 2013.