The best topic

Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Every time I use my bathroom...

Started by Angry White Male, June 17, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

And here I thought I was doing a good thing by purchasing a "Made in USA" product, even though I'm not an American.

Guess I should replace it with a "non-gay" Chinese clock from Wal-Mart...

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"And here I thought I was doing a good thing by purchasing a "Made in USA" product, even though I'm not an American.

Why do you need a clock in the bathroom anyway....how much God damn time do you spend in there?

Don't answer that.......I imagine your morning booze shits are horrendous. I'm guessing that at any given time your bathroom smells like someone slaughtered a cow in it.... :beurk:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Angry White Male

I have always made sure I have a clock in every room.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"And here I thought I was doing a good thing by purchasing a "Made in USA" product, even though I'm not an American.

Why do you need a clock in the bathroom anyway....how much God damn time do you spend in there?

Don't answer that.......I imagine your morning booze shits are horrendous. I'm guessing that at any given time your bathroom smells like someone slaughtered a cow in it.... :beurk:

I have never seen a clock in a bathroom either.

realgrimm

Some can be quite valuable

Determine an Electric Kit-Cat's Age

This method of dating is for electric Kit-Cat Clocks only, find out how old your clock is.  If you have a Limited Edition Battery operated clock click HERE to discover the year it was made.

http://kit-cat.com/how-old-is-my-electric-clock/">//http://kit-cat.com/how-old-is-my-electric-clock/

1990-1982

If the clock is battery operated it was made after 1990.

If the clock has an electric cord it was made before 1990.

If a stamped number is on the back that would mean it was produced from '82-'89.

If the front of the clock has "Kit-Cat" on its clock face it was made after '82.

1982-1954

If there is no stamped number on the back, then it was produced from '64-'81.

If the back of the clock states "San Juan Capistrano, CA" it was made mid '60′s to early '90′s.

If the back of the clock states "El Monte, CA" it was made in the early 60′s.

If it has a bow tie, it was made after 1954

1954-1940

If there is no bow tie, it was made before 1954.

If the back of the clock states "Seattle, WA" with a plastic back and has front paws it was made mid to late 50′s.

If the back of the clock states "Seattle, WA" with a plastic back and no front paws it was made in the early 50′s

If the back of the clock states "Seattle, WA" it was made in the 40′s if it has a metal back.

1930s

If the back of the clock states "Portland, OR" it was manufactured in the late 30′s and is very rare.

Limited Edition Kit-Cats

Limited Edition Clocks are only manufactured for a single year at the Kit-Cat factory.  Once we sell out of our stocks, they can only be found hidden in small mom and pop shops across the country or being traded online.  Your Kit-Cat may be worth more than when you bought it!

All Battery Kit-Cats were made after 1990 while all Electric Kit-Cats were made before 1990.  In the late 1980s our electric motor manufacturers moved over to Asia, forcing us to retire the electric Kit-Cat Clocks.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/7c7336c6f21f036a5edc98543c20ff73/tumblr_orrvga6MCQ1ris16so2_1280.png">https://68.media.tumblr.com/4ae6dab563d39b113a5f0dd27f6a4054/tumblr_orrvga6MCQ1ris16so1_1280.png">

Angry White Male

The old ones plugged into the walls.

Apparently the electric movement they used, which were made in US, were no longer available.  Plant closed down.

So they went with battery powered movement.

At least that's their claim...

Anonymous

I'm surprised the cat on the wall too.