The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I didn't think Canada was third world?

Started by Angry White Male, June 19, 2017, 07:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Obviously you have a fucking computer and net link, Berry...  What exactly can you find at the library that you cannot find online?

Good old page turning books...you can bring them and read them anywhere, even in places where wifi is unavailable, such as your place.  You dont have worry weather its charged or not, its alway a finisher.

I perfer mystery and suspense and biographies are great too!!

Angry White Male

Berry Sweet

Have you ever used a library?  Yet alone read a book?

Anonymous

Surprisingly enough the library closest to me is usually busy..

After school it's packed.

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Have you ever used a library?  Yet alone read a book?

Mel doesn't need to read a book.....he already knows everything...... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Isn't it difficult to convince an alcoholic they don't know everything?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Isn't it difficult to convince an alcoholic they don't know everything?

Why don't you put a sock in it also, bitch?  You're starting to sound like Iron Horse, who finally has gotten off the "let's follow Ace around and post nothing about drinking patterns"...  You don't even KNOW my drinking habits, let alone anything else about me.  What you THINK you know, you don't...  Trust me.

And as far as the library post, I assumed that you would be able to connect the fact that having internet access, also means access to essentially most written works, from home.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"

Isn't it difficult to convince an alcoholic they don't know everything?

It is Fash. Trust me, it is.

Angry White Male

You should start drinking again.  It seems you're more retarded sober...

weebles

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You should start drinking again.  It seems you're more retarded sober...

FFS Mel I took me along time to figure out we live in the Best place on Earth we have everything we need the one thing i know is money and material things  does not make one happy and depending on someone else to make you happy will not work either you have to sort yourself out first.

sorting yourself out takes you back to deal with your past and it is bitch and how you got here and how to plan to make the future better for yourself.

Otherwise you are going to fall into the void and trust me I have been there getting out is hard and staying out is even harder go to AA get Shrink and addictions Specalist I knowen online you for years now from back in Vin DV days your body could handle that  back then.

But if you do not do atleast make an attempt you going to be messed up so stick arounnd and enjoy life but in moderation or you end up like me  hit rock bottom and it is sobbering.

But it is your life and you a free to do what you want just offering that you are not the only dealing with this and there is help and all I can do is point you in  the right dirction the rest is up to you dude.

So stick around

Medicines for withdrawal

Medicines most often used to treat withdrawal symptoms during detoxification include:

Antianxiety medicines (benzodiazepines such as diazepam), which treat withdrawal symptoms such as delirium tremens (DTs).

Medicines for recovery

Medicines used to help you stay sober during recovery include:

Disulfiram (Antabuse), which makes you sick to your stomach when you drink.

Naltrexone (ReVia, Vivitrol), which interferes with the pleasure you get from drinking.

Acamprosate (Campral), which may reduce your craving for alcohol.

Topiramate (Topamax), which may help treat alcohol problems.

Vitamins and supplements

Alcohol abuse can cause your body to become low in certain vitamins and minerals, especially thiamine (vitamin B1). You might need to take thiamine supplements to improve your nutrition during recovery. Thiamine helps prevent Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome, which causes brain damage.

You also might need supplements to help replace fluids and electrolytes.

Seizure medicines to reduce or stop severe withdrawal symptoms during detoxification.

Source: http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/alcohol-abuse-and-dependence-medications">http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addi ... edications">http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/addiction/alcohol-abuse-and-dependence-medications

Angry White Male

Weebles, I will converse with you, but only on one condition...  No more Cut & Paste...  A link will suffice.

Renee

Ah yes....the expert on all things forum related giving instructions on how to post... again..... :laugh3:

Thanks, shit head. What would we do without your booze fueled expertise?... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

weebles

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Weebles, I will converse with you, but only on one condition...  No more Cut & Paste...  A link will suffice.

LOL you know how I Roll on the Forums :001_tongue:  can't help it but will tell you this if you are loking for a place to take your car or bikr for a Rip head up to Hwy 99 up the Fraser Canyon once you get past Whistler  their is not much traffic and it is blast  taking a sports car up through twsitys 2-lane repaved roads.

Nothing like a V-8 resonating off the canyon walls banging through the gears plus the Fraser canyon up at Hells Gate is pretty awseome to see with all the runoff right now and you get out ahead before it gets all touristy.

Heck through a tent and some basic camping gear and stay up at one of the provincal campgrounds for $20 or $22 bucks a night for spot plus they sell bundles of firewood there and drive around the sites for $7 bucks or 3 for $20 no need to bring your own.

So grab a Cabela's folding camp chair, a Tent,  Coleman cooler a case of beer, a nice Steak to cook on a open fire and some bacon, eggs and bread to toast on a coleman camp stove the next morning.

It make one heck of  cheap weekend road trip getaway lots of nice cars and bikes and their owners  to make small talk with along they way as well.

Just do it before the long weekend coming up though it is cheap fun and beats sitting around the Fraser Valley in heatwave this weekend and you get a decent choice in campsite lots and it is not too crazy and still relaxing and not  crowded since it is still before school(s) lets out and it turns into a Zoo at the campsites.

weebles

heck if your looking for something to do then just head to Cabela's in Langley  lots of cool stuff to  checkout to kill  a hour or two plus they got some awseome BBQ spices, hot sauces,  marinades you can only get in the U.S. plus you always run across something neat or want/need that you end up buying.

http://www.cabelas.ca/">http://www.cabelas.ca/

Also word of experince  would avoid their fudge sure it is fresh made in store and they have  hot chicks   serving you  but it is overpriced and  unless you eat it right of way it tastes terrible the next day.. but it smeels  good all through the store  and is right by the checkout to sucker people...

those are just my findings so do not go there  without stopping at A&W or  Rotten Ronnies for some brekkie or lunch before you go or you end up buying Rootbeer flavored fudge though their in store made kettle  Popcorn is pretty awsome.

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Weebles, I will converse with you, but only on one condition...  No more Cut & Paste...  A link will suffice.

LOL you know how I Roll on the Forums :001_tongue:  can't help it but will tell you this if you are loking for a place to take your car or bikr for a Rip head up to Hwy 99 up the Fraser Canyon once you get past Whistler  their is not much traffic and it is blast  taking a sports car up through twsitys 2-lane repaved roads.

Nothing like a V-8 resonating off the canyon walls banging through the gears plus the Fraser canyon up at Hells Gate is pretty awseome to see with all the runoff right now and you get out ahead before it gets all touristy.

Heck through a tent and some basic camping gear and stay up at one of the provincal campgrounds for $20 or $22 bucks a night for spot plus they sell bundles of firewood there and drive around the sites for $7 bucks or 3 for $20 no need to bring your own.

So grab a Cabela's folding camp chair, a Tent,  Coleman cooler a case of beer, a nice Steak to cook on a open fire and some bacon, eggs and bread to toast on a coleman camp stove the next morning.

It make one heck of  cheap weekend road trip getaway lots of nice cars and bikes and their owners  to make small talk with along they way as well.

Just do it before the long weekend coming up though it is cheap fun and beats sitting around the Fraser Valley in heatwave this weekend and you get a decent choice in campsite lots and it is not too crazy and still relaxing and not  crowded since it is still before school(s) lets out and it turns into a Zoo at the campsites.

This is some great travel advice weebles..

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

I camp in BC every year, but in the Kootenays near RW's house.