Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Hey Keebs!

Started by Angry White Male, June 28, 2017, 02:22:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Give it to Berry right up the ass
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

How do ya like that for a night out at the Keg.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

kiebers

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
I would LOVE to know the real reason behind bannings, but I don't really give a fuck anymore...

You know the reason. Alcohol. It drives your nasty ass boring postings. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, about you being a mod 10 years ago and how you did things. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, about your ex. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, your misogynistic ramblings. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, your condescension of everything. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, your where, when and what crap. You rarely offer any kind of real content that we are interested in. But in spite of all that there are some of us that wished you would just post without all the other bs I listed above because we can see how we would like that Mel. But that Mel rarely shows up because of alcohol. You know its the problem, I know it's the problem, everyone knows it's the problem. And the reason you don't give a fuck anymore.....wait for it.....ALCOHOL.....
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

RW

Yeah kiebers, you nailed that one.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"https://media.giphy.com/media/HJTBvT7cTQqFq/giphy.gif">

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Yeah kiebers, you nailed that one.

He sure did.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
I would LOVE to know the real reason behind bannings, but I don't really give a fuck anymore...

You know the reason. Alcohol. It drives your nasty ass boring postings. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, about you being a mod 10 years ago and how you did things. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, about your ex. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, your misogynistic ramblings. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, your condescension of everything. We have all heard, lord knows how many times, your where, when and what crap. You rarely offer any kind of real content that we are interested in. But in spite of all that there are some of us that wished you would just post without all the other bs I listed above because we can see how we would like that Mel. But that Mel rarely shows up because of alcohol. You know its the problem, I know it's the problem, everyone knows it's the problem. And the reason you don't give a fuck anymore.....wait for it.....ALCOHOL.....

Bingo

Anonymous

QuoteYour time on the main board is very limited.

Then fucking turf me!

Memebee has permabanned me!

Blue Cashew can turf me also!

Beer has turned you into an even more irritating whining, effeminate white fairy.