Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Question...

Started by Angry White Male, June 20, 2017, 01:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

Look at Ace and Berry hitting one another up here.

She could be popping bottles for ya, giving ya hj's , run in get the burgers, all that shit. Even a woman eventually can be taught how to drive and she aint a slope so she can see.

GO FUCK THAT BITCH ACE !!!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

I can't, Gordy...

You know as well as I do, that posters like to play around here...

I don't do kids.  It is a steadfast rule that I have always had.

I don't want to raise kids from some other asshole.

If you have kids?  Find another guy...

GORDY GAMBINO

yeah fuck other kids although I ended up with a family from her.

And the further the American Express goes the further my cawk goes balls deep for life as never ending, kitchen chef cooking, meals and budget $ accountability. sever punishments
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I am in absolutely no rush to get involved with anyone, and if I do, they'd better be Grade AAA quality.

Contrary to the opinion that posters here have formulated, I'm actually a pretty decent guy in "real life."  I know a lot of guys are assholes, since I personally have had them as friends...

I am not an asshole.  Any woman with me has got it made...  Not a worry in the world will she have, not a finger will she have to lift, nor even a sammich to make.  However, with that on the table, I also expect a high quality woman back in return...

And these days?  High quality women are a rare breed...  At least ones that are available.

Is it all right if that high quality woman used to have a dick?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Angry White Male

I just told my clown neighbours to fuck off!

Life is tough!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"I am in absolutely no rush to get involved with anyone, and if I do, they'd better be Grade AAA quality.

Contrary to the opinion that posters here have formulated, I'm actually a pretty decent guy in "real life."  I know a lot of guys are assholes, since I personally have had them as friends...

I am not an asshole.  Any woman with me has got it made...  Not a worry in the world will she have, not a finger will she have to lift, nor even a sammich to make.  However, with that on the table, I also expect a high quality woman back in return...

And these days?  High quality women are a rare breed...  At least ones that are available.

Is it all right if that high quality woman used to have a dick?

and isn't a trash whore welfare mommy with like 12 kids.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Back to the topic at hand...  Women, fatness, and how I am having a hard time avoiding the lard...

Dating is like trying to find a parking spot...  All the good ones are taken, except for the handicapped...

Its an age thing, many of them once they have kids never shed the flab.  

For some curious reason this seems a lot more prevalent in western rather than Eastern Europe, and as you have said Canada is also bad for it.  As for the US, well we all know about the obesity epidemic which has gripped that country for decades.

I can only assume that Eastern European women on average are more active and eat less shite than their western counterparts.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Back to the topic at hand...  Women, fatness, and how I am having a hard time avoiding the lard...

Dating is like trying to find a parking spot...  All the good ones are taken, except for the handicapped...

Its an age thing, many of them once they have kids never shed the flab.  

For some curious reason this seems a lot more prevalent in western rather than Eastern Europe, and as you have said Canada is also bad for it.  As for the US, well we all know about the obesity epidemic which has gripped that country for decades.

I can only assume that Eastern European women on average are more active and eat less shite than their western counterparts.

I'm not fat and I have children..

RW is the same.

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I just told my clown neighbours to fuck off!

Life is tough!

Hey shit for brains; do you know what the difference is between you and a clown?

A clown's red bulbous nose isn't actually part of their face.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Life is tough!

Hey shit for brains; do you know what the difference is between you and a clown?

:laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Life is tough!

I thought Mel was going to be restricted?

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Life is tough!

What?  And miss reading him reject women who don't want anything to do with him?  What fun would that be?
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

i DONT HAVE NEIGHBOURS...THERE IS ONLY 1 ADJOIMING BLOCK WITH A HOUSE AND ITS EMPTY
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Life is tough!

I meant what I posted in this thread yesterday.

If you think you can do better, you can start your own forum and we'll see how you do..

Until such time and as long as you choose to post on my forum you will respect my good neighbour policy as it pertains to cross forum drama..

If you don't, there will be an immediate response..

It's your choice.

http://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/joe-don-want-anymore-cross-forum-drama-threads-here-t7130-20.html">http://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashe ... 30-20.html">http://thebluecashew.net/the-blue-cashew-f2/joe-don-want-anymore-cross-forum-drama-threads-here-t7130-20.html

Renee

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"i DONT HAVE NEIGHBOURS...THERE IS ONLY 1 ADJOIMING BLOCK WITH A HOUSE AND ITS EMPTY

WTF are you yelling about.....Do you really think that your mumbling, bumbling, shit mouthed, version of English gets any more coherent when you scream?

BTW, nobody here gives half a flying fuck what vacant lot you pitch your filthy tent in..... :nea:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.