Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Proud of Australia

Started by Bricktop, June 20, 2017, 03:23:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"Renee, do you hunt?

Not recently....but as a kid my dad used to take me duck and pheasant hunting. When I got old enough (13) I took my hunter's safety course and got my licence.

I haven't actually gotten out in the field in about 12 years and I kind of miss it. No time anymore. :sad:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

Not recently....but as a kid my dad used to take me duck and pheasant hunting. When I got old enough (13) I took my hunter's safety course and got my licence.

I haven't actually gotten out in the field in about 12 years and I kind of miss it. No time anymore. :sad:

And you live in such a heavily populated area that you'd probably have to travel a long way to hunt game?

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Renee"

And you live in such a heavily populated area that you'd probably have to travel a long way to hunt game?

Not really, there are still lots of state land still open in certain parts of NJ. Plus right across  the border is PA. and NY. State. There are still lots of places to hunt there. Also my dad belongs to a private game club. They keep and mange wild habitat for game bids, rabbits and deer.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

realgrimm

priscilla1961

Quote from: "realgrimm"supposedly this is a koala named Jeffrey   :laugh:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN7A5DPxyYw
 :laugh:
My Daughter Is Sweeter Than Fucking Sugar!!