Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

When it goes down!

Started by Angry White Male, July 02, 2017, 02:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pCQS6_hJ28

Anonymous

Angry White Male

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"Locked up in RR eh Mel?

I don't really care.  Fash has no common sense, and never did.

That porker Renee and the old cranky cop did nothing but cry, until Fash relented.

No different than the other place...  They just cannot handle a superior presence.

Angry White Male

Anyhow, anyone here watch The Affair?  When my ex was around, we would...  They used this Cypress Hill song in an episode where the father accidentally crawled into the hot tub with his daughter at a drug fueled party...

Berry Sweet

https://m.popkey.co/8edf60/b0w7o_s-200x150.gif">

Renee

Quote from: "Angry White Male"

That porker Renee and the old cranky cop did nothing but cry, until Fash relented.

No different than the other place...  They just cannot handle a superior presence.

Take s good look around little boy, the only person crying around here is....YOU.

It's really amazing...in all my years I don't think I've ever come across anyone so self-unaware as you. You really think that you do nothing wrong and that you provide something of superior value here.... :laugh3:

Well, the booze does play hell with your self image. I haven't met too many guys that didn't think they were something special when they were half in a bag. The hooch gives a hell of an ego boost...don't it, shit for brains?...:nea:

Truth is Mel, you are nothing more than an annoyance....a fucking pest.....and you know it. So stop pretending that you are anything but a self-absorbed, alcoholic, drooler who, as it stands right now, has absolutely nothing to offer the opposite sex except an assload of grief.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"

Take s good look around little boy, the only person crying around here is....YOU.

It's really amazing...in all my years I don't think I've ever come across anyone so self-unaware as you. You really think that you do nothing wrong and that you provide something of value around here..... :laugh3:

Well, the booze does play hell with your self image. I haven't met too many guys that didn't think they were something special when they were half in a bag. The hooch give a hell of an ego boost...don't it, shit for brains?...:nea:

Truth is Mel, you are nothing more than an annoyance....a fucking pest.....and you know it. So stop pretending that you are anything but a self-absorbed, alcoholic, drooler who, as it stands right now, has absolutely nothing to offer the opposite sex except an assload of grief.

I was unaware of how much of a pest I was too when I was hopeless drunk like Mel.

Blurt

Mel is still drinking?

Damn, I thought he'd have cut that shit out by now.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview