Replies: 7544
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 31, 2024, 11:30:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Canada Day?

Started by Angry White Male, July 02, 2017, 02:38:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

To be quite honest, Canada kind of sucks...

Why?

We seem to take the worst things from both the US and Europe...

Now, if we take the best things from both the US and Europe, we might be heading somewhere, but alas!  We don't...

I pay first world prices to live in a second world nation...  From second world infrastructure, to mass immigration, which I'm forced to believe is awesome, as "Diversity is our Strength," to the fucking frogs out East dictating that I have to see fucking French on everything I buy, to our "free" healthcare system which is an absolute joke, to continuously pandering to the Injuns and unemployed lefty bums that protest anything...

There are definitely better aspects in both the US and (Western) Europe that excel.

I know this, since I have traveled to both places.

Canada is kinda a joke on the global scale, to be honest.

Anonymous

We have our problems, but they pale in comparison to most of the world. That's not to say, we should take our way of life for granted. Trudeaus have a way of leaving a legacy of economic pain  behind long after they've left office.

Angry White Male

I sure as hell didn't vote for that clown...

Canada has a silly way of making people embrace the left, whether right or wrong...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I sure as hell didn't vote for that clown...

Canada has a silly way of making people embrace the left, whether right or wrong...

Justin Trudeau is destroying the Liberal brand. Blue Liberals(of which I am  one) like John Manley, and John Nunziata are quite critical of his poor economic stewardship.

Angry White Male

All the left cares about is legalized pot, more immigrants, no natural resource jobs, and the poor Injuns.  Nothing more...

I guess if I sat around on welfare doing nothing but smoking dope, maybe that's all I would have to worry about also?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"All the left cares about is legalized pot, more immigrants, no natural resource jobs, and the poor Injuns.  Nothing more...

I guess if I sat around on welfare doing nothing but smoking dope, maybe that's all I would have to worry about also?

I'm sitting around drinking Sam Adams today, so I am in no position to judge.

Angry White Male

You didn't buy the Sam Adams with a welfare cheque though, so that's OK.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"You didn't buy the Sam Adams with a welfare cheque though, so that's OK.

True enough.

realgrimm

https://68.media.tumblr.com/64620e61d6c4406fbcb08cbc5520bbdb/tumblr_otd9zuiXEd1ris16so2_500.jpg">

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview