News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10398
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:28:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

"Hey Dad, I got an 'A' in Virgin Sacrifice"!!!

Started by Bricktop, July 02, 2017, 09:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

">

Only in America...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
">

Only in America...
I'm not okay with my children learning this in school.

Anonymous

">

Only in America...
I hope it's nowhere else.

RW

">

Only in America...
Only in Florida.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

">

Only in America...
What is "only" in America?
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

weebles

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9sKeCE8V0

Welcome to my new job  :laugh:

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "weebles"
">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy9sKeCE8V0

Welcome to my new job  :laugh:
 ac_lmfao

Bricktop

Quote from: "kiebers"
">

Only in America...
What is "only" in America?

You need clarification on what is a simple statement?

Only Americans would determine that inculcating children with satanic concepts is the equivalent of preaching Xtianity.

Most of the rest of the world would see a distinction between teaching children generally good principles with teaching children emotionally damaging concepts.

Of course, the wiser decision would be to stop teaching religion in ALL State schools.

kiebers

QuoteOrange County students will no longer face the possibility of being offered Satanic coloring books or Bibles between classes under a new policy adopted by the School Board on Tuesday night.

The board has been considering such a change since a group called The Satanic Temple asked last fall for permission to distribute a Satanic coloring book and two fact sheets to Orange students.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/education/os-bibles-satanic-pamphlets-banned-20150210-story.html">http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features ... story.html">http://www.orlandosentinel.com/features/education/os-bibles-satanic-pamphlets-banned-20150210-story.html

What the facts are is this happened almost 3 years ago and nothing was allowed to be passed out or taught in the schools. At this point it doesn't matter anymore. Everything is banned. It was fixed, almost 3 years ago. About the same time they were banning bibles, among other things, in Australia.

I suppose I should commend you on the source. A fan page for New York rapper Young Chizz. The post and comments were in May of 2015 and the School Board banned in Feb of 2015. Guess the news traveled slow to them. Thought you would have seen those dates and looked a little deeper prior to posting such an inflammatory thread.

Just your same old I hate America rhetoric.

But I have a question.

Prior to Australia's recent bannings of bibles, couldn't a church of satan in Australia have done the same thing and sued to be allowed to pass out their coloring books since bibles were allowed?

Bricktop

There you go!!!

You made a POST!!

Good boy.

I don't much care to delve deep into the American psyche. Whatever your blathering claims, the point that some idiot believed it was appropriate to teach satanism in schools still stands.

And no...it would not happen in Australia.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"There you go!!!

You made a POST!!

Good boy.

I don't much care to delve deep into the American psyche. Whatever your blathering claims, the point that some idiot believed it was appropriate to teach satanism in schools still stands.

I doubt it happens on a regular basis in the USA either.

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"But it happens, clearly.

I have never known an American who was taught virgin sacrifice in school.

kiebers

American psyche has nothing to do with anything stated...deflection... Church of Satan has followers in Australia and its not illegal. Seems that Australia and America are the same in the long run in this case.

What ever my claims....LOLOLOLOL  Whatever my facts, you mean. You stood there in a glass house and it crumbled all around you.

You really should apply to CNN, you would fit right in. Sensationalize when possible regardless of facts that prove you wrong.

Same, old, hate America condescending rhetoric you have been crying big tears for, for years.

Print
User actions