The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Meal plans help....

Started by Berry Sweet, July 05, 2017, 02:00:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Berry Sweet

Are there any nutritionals or similar here?  I want to come up with some healthy meal plans.  Im planning on going pro.  I need some healthy ideas and suggestions...and go!!

GORDY GAMBINO

Thought you went from ya amateur status when ya did that cash in hand jobs.

Anyway Australian Roasted Lamb.

With mint sauce.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

I do not like mint sauce.  Lamb is nice but too fatty for a meal plan right now.  Salmon would be a bettet alternative but only if freshly cooked and eaten on the same day.

Berry Sweet

Imma go do research ofter work and come up with my own meal plans.  I cant eat in this heat and im getting bored of my hemp cereal.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Are there any nutritionals or similar here?  I want to come up with some healthy meal plans. Im planning on going pro. I need some healthy ideas and suggestions...and go!!

Becoming a chef Berry?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Are there any nutritionals or similar here?  I want to come up with some healthy meal plans.  Im planning on going pro.  I need some healthy ideas and suggestions...and go!!

My meals change in Winnipeg's summer heat and humidity too. Less soups and bread, and more salads.

Renee

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Are there any nutritionals or similar here?  I want to come up with some healthy meal plans.  Im planning on going pro.  I need some healthy ideas and suggestions...and go!!

"Pro" what? ac_unsure

If you are looking for something meatless...let me know...I have bunch of recipes I can throw at you. Or you can just google "meatless meals" and you will come up with tons of healthy alternatives.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"

"Pro" what? ac_unsure

If you are looking for something meatless...let me know...I have bunch of recipes I can throw at you. Or you can just google "meatless meals" and you will come up with tons of healthy alternatives.

Every Monday is meatless in our house..

I get a lot of my ideas from Google as well as suggestions from friends.

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

"Pro" what? ac_unsure

Everyday is meatless in my house....

Well not entirely true...sometimes we have chicken breast and on Friday we have fish. Otherwise it's lettuce wraps, beans, humus and lots of Tofurkey..... :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

"Pro" what? ac_unsure

Everyday is meatless in my house....

Well not entirely true...sometimes we have chicken breast and on Friday we have fish. Otherwise it's lettuce wraps, beans, humus and lots of Tofurkey..... :laugh3:

That's good Renee, but I don't think my husband and I are ready to do that just yet.

RW

Pinterest.

I'm being tested for food allergies so I've been cut off of wheat, dairy and sugar.

I could cry.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Pinterest.

I'm being tested for food allergies so I've been cut off of wheat, dairy and sugar.

I could cry.

True, great source.

Blazor

What is your goal? Are you trying to lose weight? Are you trying to eat healthier in general? Sup?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Salmon would be a bettet alternative but only if freshly cooked and eaten on the same day.

I eat lots of salmon. I cant afford "good" salmon, so I get Kroger's prefrozen Atlantic salmon. They are individually vacuum sealed. I can thaw one in 30 minutes in cold water, or just throw it on the grill still frozen. Lots of ways to make it lol.

Blazor

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Imma go do research ofter work and come up with my own meal plans.  I cant eat in this heat and im getting bored of my hemp cereal.

I got bored of my flax oatmeal and it sucks in the summer too lol. I just quit eating breakfast for now since my lunch comes up so close. Im not much of a breakfast fan. When I dont work I like eggs and turkey sausage with lo carb whole wheat toast. Bacon when I can splurge.