News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8394
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:15:37 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

The RW's Cringeworthy Posts Thread......

Started by Aryan, July 07, 2017, 07:02:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

I think its time the sheer volume and amount of posts which RW makes that makes you facepalm and feel like throwing something in her general direction are quoted and merged into a single thread...... She's been on a fucking roll recently.  

Here I'll start it off, feel free to add to them....   :laugh:  

Quote from: "RW"What's damning?  They said they're not going to publish because he's a private citizen and he apologized.

WTF has become of reading comprehension these days.

English Jesus wept.

In response to the CNN scandal where she's basically implying that they did nothing wrong.  :oeudC:

Bricktop

Aryan

Man up cupcake, your e-missus needs a verbal slap or 3....  :laugh3:

You know I'm right, her leftardism is out of control.

RW

I'm not the one who thinks CNN are cunts for NOT publishing someone's name.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Renee

I'm wondering if this thread is a violation of the forum rules. I think it might need to be reviewed by the management.

"5. If we believe your intention is to be irritating, obnoxious or make the board less fun for others we will confine to Reject Rodeo (RR) or revoke your posting privileges".

IMHO....someone who goes out of their way to start a thread like this is clearly being obnoxious and irritating especially when it singles out a particular poster. I'm not saying the Nazi shit stain should be censured but this thread should be put where it belongs...in RR.

It has been demonstrated time and time again that the little OP producing stain (SCOUSE) cannot or will not follow forum rules.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think its time the sheer volume and amount of posts which RW makes that makes you facepalm and feel like throwing something in her general direction are quoted and merged into a single thread...... She's been on a fucking roll recently.  

Quote from: "RW"What's damning?  They said they're not going to publish because he's a private citizen and he apologized.

English Jesus wept.

In response to the CNN scandal where she's basically implying that they did nothing wrong.  :oeudC:

SCOUSE, these type of threads mocking a poster belong in RR..

This is just a friendly little reminder.

ac_smile

Renee

Quote from: "RW"It should be in RR, but being called out doesn't bother me.

I wasn't implying that you would let it bother you.

But this foul little shit needs to learn and adhere to the rules. He has been banned multiple times for rules violations and he continues to do it. I have to wonder if he is smart enough to understand the written rules let alone the unwritten moral and ethical norms that most of us operate by.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc"..

I'm sorry I missed whatever gibberish riddled shit you had to say here.

I had the sads now :(
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think its time the sheer volume and amount of posts which RW makes that makes you facepalm and feel like throwing something in her general direction are quoted and merged into a single thread...... She's been on a fucking roll recently.  

English Jesus wept.

ac_smile

In other words poor kiebers will move it later.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

English Jesus wept.

ac_smile

In other words poor kiebers will move it later.

Not necessarily, though he can certainly do that if he chooses..

Bricktop started a thread that belonged in a sub and now SCOUSE did..

I'm simply reminding both of them we have subs for both of their threads.

Aryan

English Jesus wept.

ac_smile

No probs, feel free to move it.....  

Its only a light hearted jibe anyhow, there's no need for the beach whale to get her 5 XL panties in a knot.   :laugh3:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

English Jesus wept.

ac_smile

No probs, feel free to move it.....  

That'll be kiebers decision..

Enjoying summer so far SCOUSE?

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"

It has been demonstrated time and time again that the little OP producing stain (SCOUSE) cannot or will not follow forum rules.

Its also been demonstrated time and time again how much of an unpleasant, patronising, salad swerving control freak you are, who for some unknown reason thinks she can dictate what goes on around here when this board belongs to someone else.   :crazy:  

Thanks for demonstrating how ridiculous you are though and why you were a fucking awful moderator who banned people merely for your own personal reasons and vendettas.  ac_lmfao

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview