The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Funny that, because the liberal media here call pakis 'Asians', are you a Paki Shen?  

Regardless of that, and the fact that my country has been royally fucked over by the Jews, I know that whites will rise again and be triumphant, its in our genes.

People from the continent of Asia are technically Asians and that includes Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Pakistanis, Isrealis, Saudis.

Jews = Caucs.

Caucasian or "white" people include Aryans, (northern Europeans) Semetic people (Jew's and Arabs) Hametic people (Egyptians and Berbers)

I tried ti explain this to the Nazi knot head before but he says jews have curly hair and big noses so they CAN'T BE WHITE...... ac_lmfao

That's what passes for racial criteria in the world of the crazy white supremacist.....anthropology and human genealogy be damned.... ac_lmfao.

BTW, don't tell that fool that human genetic code varies only very slightly across the races....his tiny brain will lock up and shut down.

So let's summarise, all you have managed to do in your hysterical attempts to refute and dismiss the essay is claim it is nothing but an 'opinion' piece, which I have rebutted and proved to the contrary,  and attempt to divert and muddy the waters by banging on about how certain Europeans are not 'white' because of past miscegenation, and how Jews are white because they contain white blood?  

Fucking pitiful Renee.  The very notion of Jews being considered 'white' and not a separate racial group would get you laughed out of both white nationalist and Jewish Zionist meetings alike, but by all means give it a try if you like, you could make both sides see your enlightened outlook on the world.   ac_toofunny

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"SCOUSE, why are you so scared of becoming a minority in Britain if that ever happens?

Do you think you'll be subject to discrimination?

Because, at the risk of sounding arrogant, this  is  MY country. I'm English, just like my ancestors.  Why should foreigners be allowed to take over?  

Its the equivalent of  your homeland being taken over by arabs, would you be happy about it?

Aryan

Look at this shit?  ANTIFA in the US openly displaying their anti-white hatred.  Why on earth hasn't this group been outlawed and branded a terrorist organisation?

Oh that's right, they're pro Jewish and vehemently anti-white, the elites have no problem with that!  Its hilarious when you consider that this far left monstrosity is mostly made up of whites, the very people who they openly vent their hatred against.  Oyy Vey.  :oeudC:

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/dailyuw.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/f3/5f36135e-bdcb-11e6-b40e-7306885035cd/584a38df3426e.image.jpg">

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Fashionista"SCOUSE, why are you so scared of becoming a minority in Britain if that ever happens?

Because, at the risk of sounding arrogant, this  is  MY country. I'm English, just like my ancestors.  Why should foreigners be allowed to take over?  

Its the equivalent of  your homeland being taken over by arabs, would you be happy about it?

How many homelands did England take over?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Look at this shit?  ANTIFA in the US openly displaying their anti-white hatred.  Why on earth hasn't this group been outlawed and branded a terrorist organisation?

WTF, was this in Seattle? Says Emerald City.

Thats racist as fuck  :negative:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aryan

I've already addressed that point about a dozen times already.....

Aryan

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Look at this shit?  ANTIFA in the US openly displaying their anti-white hatred.  Why on earth hasn't this group been outlawed and branded a terrorist organisation?

WTF, was this in Seattle? Says Emerald City.

Thats racist as fuck  :negative:

Yeah apparently so, is it mostly populated by non-whites there?  

Having said that, it was most likely some white liberal hippy who put the poster up...  :001_rolleyes:

RW

I've already addressed that point about a dozen times already.....

Missed it or forgot.  Sorry.

Where are all these whites being displaced to?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Yeah apparently so, is it mostly populated by non-whites there?  

Having said that, it was most likely some white liberal hippy who put the poster up...  :001_rolleyes:

Honestly, its mostly whites. There is some Asians, but very few blacks, Mexicans or Arabs that I could see. I know it is now the gay capital, use to be San Francisco, but now its Seattle. Also more male than female I learned recently. When I asked my brother about that, he said "Yeah, but its mostly gay males, so you still have good odds with the ladies"  :laugh:

Prolly was white that put it up lol. Its known for being liberals and hippies lol. I saw lots of signs in peoples yards saying "Black lives matter, womens rights matter...".
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Renee

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Funny that, because the liberal media here call pakis 'Asians', are you a Paki Shen?  

Regardless of that, and the fact that my country has been royally fucked over by the Jews, I know that whites will rise again and be triumphant, its in our genes.

People from the continent of Asia are technically Asians and that includes Russians, Chinese, Japanese, Indians, Pakistanis, Isrealis, Saudis.

Jews = Caucs.

Caucasian or "white" people include Aryans, (northern Europeans) Semetic people (Jew's and Arabs) Hametic people (Egyptians and Berbers)

I tried ti explain this to the Nazi knot head before but he says jews have curly hair and big noses so they CAN'T BE WHITE...... ac_lmfao

That's what passes for racial criteria in the world of the crazy white supremacist.....anthropology and human genealogy be damned.... ac_lmfao.

BTW, don't tell that fool that human genetic code varies only very slightly across the races....his tiny brain will lock up and shut down.

So let's summarise, all you have managed to do in your hysterical attempts to refute and dismiss the essay is claim it is nothing but an 'opinion' piece, which I have rebutted and proved to the contrary,  and attempt to divert and muddy the waters by banging on about how certain Europeans are not 'white' because of past miscegenation, and how Jews are white because they contain white blood?  

Fucking pitiful Renee.  The very notion of Jews being considered 'white' and not a separate racial group would get you laughed out of both white nationalist and Jewish Zionist meetings alike, but by all means give it a try if you like, you could make both sides see your enlightened outlook on the world.   ac_toofunny

The very fact that I would get laughed at by ignorant white nationals or Zionist Jew's shows that your kind are simply willfully ignorant of science, anthropology and human genetics.

It's a sign that none of you are to be taken seriously because your denial of establish scientific fact is a case of fucking "Kalikack" (look up the word) like mental deficiency....And you have the unmitigated stupidity to sit there on your brain dead ass and throw the term "pitiful" at me?

Fucking priceless... :laugh3: You simply cannot make this shit up.

BTW, since you white assholes are being displaced pretty soon...shouldn't you be packing all your worldly crap into your 1993 Vauxhall shit box, and preparing to get out of Dodge? Wouldn't that be a better use of your time?
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Oh that's right, they're pro Jewish and vehemently anti-white, the elites have no problem with that!  Its hilarious when you consider that this far left monstrosity is mostly made up of whites, the very people who they openly vent their hatred against.  Oyy Vey.  :oeudC:

https://bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com/dailyuw.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/5/f3/5f36135e-bdcb-11e6-b40e-7306885035cd/584a38df3426e.image.jpg">

:shock:

Renee

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Here is the story behind that poster. Emerald City Antifa claims no responsibility for that poster or it's message. But that hasn't stop brain dead, white supremacy retards, from jumping on it like the pack of rabid squirrels that they are..

http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/30/antifa-white-posters-seattle/">http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/30/antifa ... s-seattle/">http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/30/antifa-white-posters-seattle/

"Read the words of it. It's exactly like their fantasy/nightmare of white genocide and anti-whiteness that the think anyone who hates racism believes in. We don't have any actual evidence they did this, but this is the type of shit they do."

"It is unclear who was responsible for creating this poster, but it may have been an attempt to smear this particular group or divert attention from the people who actually put up the posters. Shortly after the image was posted, several messages encouraging people to spread a similar poster were posted to the web site 4chan:"
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Renee, frankly, I don't believe anything snopes posts..

I'm not saying Emerald City Antifa is responsible for that poster though.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Here is the story behind that poster. Emerald City Antifa claims no responsibility for that poster or it's message. But that hasn't stop brain dead, white supremacy retards, from jumping on it like the pack of rabid squirrels that they are..

http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/30/antifa-white-posters-seattle/">http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/30/antifa ... s-seattle/">http://www.snopes.com/2017/03/30/antifa-white-posters-seattle/

"Read the words of it. It's exactly like their fantasy/nightmare of white genocide and anti-whiteness that the think anyone who hates racism believes in. We don't have any actual evidence they did this, but this is the type of shit they do."

"It is unclear who was responsible for creating this poster, but it may have been an attempt to smear this particular group or divert attention from the people who actually put up the posters. Shortly after the image was posted, several messages encouraging people to spread a similar poster were posted to the web site 4chan:"

Ahh right so just because ANTIFA denies being responsible for the poster, it automatically means its true?  

Jesus Renee, you're a fucking tool.   ac_toofunny

They probably weren't expecting to be called out for it, but thanks to more people getting aware of blatant anti-white racism, they aren't able to get away with their particular brand of far left hate as much these days.....

Aryan

Jews = Caucs.

The very fact that I would get laughed at by ignorant white nationals or Zionist Jew's shows that your kind are simply willfully ignorant of science, anthropology and human genetics.

It's a sign that none of you are to be taken seriously because your denial of establish scientific fact is a case of fucking "Kalikack" (look up the word) like mental deficiency....And you have the unmitigated stupidity to sit there on your brain dead ass and throw the term "pitiful" at me?

Fucking priceless... :laugh3: You simply cannot make this shit up.

BTW, since you white assholes are being displaced pretty soon...shouldn't you be packing all your worldly crap into your 1993 Vauxhall shit box, and preparing to get out of Dodge? Wouldn't that be a better use of your time?

You just don't know when to quit do you?    ac_lmfao

Do you deny that Jews are a separate ethnic and religious group?  Or do you honestly believe that they consider themselves white goyim?   (That means cattle by the way, the word which the Talmud uses to describe us non Jews.)

And once again, why do you repeatedly dodge my point about the Kalergi Plan?  Which proves that the racial mixing in Europe via mass third world immigration is INTENTIONAL and part of a plan to make white Europeans extinct?