The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

White Genocide

Started by Aryan, July 09, 2017, 07:13:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Romero

Quote from: "Shen Li"Like I told you a bazillion times, Han Chinese are not jihadists.  We integrate where ever we go in the world.

:laugh: You call yourself "Han Chinese" instead of "Canadian" or even "Chinese Canadian", and you call yourself integrated?

You consider yourself more Chinese than Canadian.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Shen Li"Like I told you a bazillion times, Han Chinese are not jihadists.  We integrate where ever we go in the world.

You call yourself "Han Chinese" instead of "Canadian" or even "Chinese Canadian", and you call yourself integrated?

You consider yourself more Chinese than Canadian.

I won't throw your white homo ass off of tall buildings like muslimes want to. That's the only thing that should concern you.

Anonymous

Integration is not about changing the culinary traditions or not using the language of your homeland..

Integration is respecting the laws of your new country and it's people.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Integration is not about changing the culinary traditions or not using the language of your homeland..

Integration is respecting the laws of your new country and it's people.

We accept far more immigrants and refugees than we should. I would like to see no more than 25,000 immigrants per year landing in Canada. We no longer need vast numbers of people to farm the land and work the assembly lines.

But, if we are going to keep the gates open, it's important we only accept cultures that we can integrate. And like Shen Li has said before, some cultures are incompatible with Western liberalism.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Romero"http://internationalvillagemall.ca/images/pictures/large/cny2017/CNY-2017-Web-Banner.jpg">

White genocide!

White stupidity.

The Chinese are happy for everyone to share in their festivals.

The Chinese do not seek alternative laws and customs. In fact, many Chinese choose an anglicised name to use in lieu of their Chinese name in English language circumstances.

Chinese people are industrious...you won't find too many on welfare.

But most importantly, the Chinese do not attempt to transplant their core belief system, Communism, in their host country. In fact the revile it.

Comparing Chinese people to muslims, directly or by implication as Romero has just done, is an insult to the Chinese character.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "Romero"http://internationalvillagemall.ca/images/pictures/large/cny2017/CNY-2017-Web-Banner.jpg">

White genocide!

White stupidity.

The Chinese do not seek alternative laws and customs. In fact, many Chinese choose an anglicised name to use in lieu of their Chinese name in English language circumstances.

But most importantly, the Chinese do not attempt to transplant their core belief system, Communism, in their host country. In fact the revile it.

Comparing Chinese people to muslims, directly or by implication as Romero has just done, is an insult to the Chinese character.

Why thank you Bricktop..

Chinese people have always made an effort to integrate anywhere they have gone.

Blazor

Well said Brick, I'd hit the like button if there was one lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Romero

White genocide!

White stupidity.

Quote from: "Shen Li"I  for one can't wait until the white race is an extreme fucking minority in Canada and throughout the entire Western fucking world. Whites are nothing, but a bunch of lazy, entitled, guilt-ridden, self-loathing, ideologically motivated mental cases.

This country will be leaner, meaner and faster once we're in charge.

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey Scouser, Asians are going to take over the UK. China is  the greatest continuous civilization the world has ever known. Between us and South Asians, we will share the duties of running Britain.

You'll fucking love working for us. We're all sweeter than fucking custard tarts.

Of course I'm not taking the drunk seriously, but I have to point out her hypocrisy.

Blazor

https://media.tenor.com/images/a6d90ef9b34542bfd4c2ceb005d66859/tenor.gif">
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

White genocide!

White stupidity.

Quote from: "Shen Li"I  for one can't wait until the white race is an extreme fucking minority in Canada and throughout the entire Western fucking world. Whites are nothing, but a bunch of lazy, entitled, guilt-ridden, self-loathing, ideologically motivated mental cases.

This country will be leaner, meaner and faster once we're in charge.

Quote from: "Shen Li"Hey Scouser, Asians are going to take over the UK. China is  the greatest continuous civilization the world has ever known. Between us and South Asians, we will share the duties of running Britain.

You'll fucking love working for us. We're all sweeter than fucking custard tarts.

Of course I'm not taking the drunk seriously, but I have to point out her hypocrisy.

And of course nobody is taking your insulting comparison of us to extremists seriously..

And she wasn't drunk either, she was trolling.

Romero

:laugh: Where am I comparing you to extremists?

Bricktop

Romero

Quote from: "RW"That's ALL we talk about FFS.

:laugh: I know, right?

So anyway, I was going out for dinner the other night when all of a sudden out of nowhere ISLAM REFUSES TO INTEGRATE WITH OUR WESTERN VALUES. How rude.

Come on, people. This is about the very real and serious issue of white genocide. Which isn't happening. All the other colours and religions are trying to destroy the white race. Also not happening.

SCOUSE would be so disappointed if you made the hatred only about Muslims.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's ALL we talk about FFS.

:laugh: I know, right?

So anyway, I was going out for dinner the other night when all of a sudden out of nowhere ISLAM REFUSES TO INTEGRATE WITH OUR WESTERN VALUES. How rude.

Come on, people. This is about the very real and serious issue of white genocide. Which isn't happening. All the other colours and religions are trying to destroy the white race. Also not happening.

SCOUSE would be so disappointed if you made the hatred only about Muslims.

Really? In Paris people were out for dinner when suddenly out of nowhere ISLAM THAT WE IN THE WEST FAILED TO INTEGRATE and boom 130 rude, intolerant people brought on their own deaths.

Come on people, one person here makes no difference between Islamists and people that celebrate Lunar New Year.

I would be so disppointed  if Jews and muslimes got all the glory.

Bricktop

Tell me this, Romero...

Consider the current state of islam in the West; disharmony, distrust, violence, terrorism, extremism, expansionism and dis-integration.

Now, where do YOU think this situation is taking us into the future? A better world?

Do you think, for one moment, that there will be a point in times to come when Islam proclaims that it rejects its violent shibboleths, rejects the dictates in the koran that subjugates and mutilates, proclaims superiority and criminalises homesexuality, and becomes at peace with the infidels?

Do you see THAT happening?

If so, what will precipitate said conversion to Western values?