Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Albino Chinese

Started by JOE, July 23, 2017, 11:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I don't recall seeing an albino in Taiwan..

But, I don't stare at strangers.

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"
So, this might explain the incidence of albinism today in China.

Not sure why you would start another thread dealing with the same subject, but I merged it for you. Try to put things where they go please.

I know eh. Joe is such an obvious troll.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"On topic, nope never seen an albino ch1nk. I have to say the oddest creature which has emerged in recent times is the 'Gigger'.  It is basically the offspring of a ginger person and a negroid...    :yuk:

https://vice-images.vice.com/images/content-images-crops/2015/08/24/documenting-black-and-mixed-race-gingers-243-body-image-1440428220-size_1000.jpg?output-quality=75">

https://vice-images.vice.com/images/content-images-crops/2015/08/24/documenting-black-and-mixed-race-gingers-243-body-image-1440428430-size_1000.jpg?output-quality=75&resize=1000:*">

Why is it odd SCOUSE?

Aryan

Some humans just weren't meant to race mix, gingers and blacks are 2 of them!

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Some humans just weren't meant to race mix, gingers and blacks are 2 of them!

I thought this was an Albino Chinese thread? Perhaps not as on topic as you would like to believe.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

I thought this was a thread about odd looking creatures?  ac_dunno

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I thought this was a thread about odd looking creatures?  ac_dunno

If that were the case then your pic would be in the first post......

:rimshot:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I thought this was a thread about odd looking creatures?  ac_dunno

If that were the case then your pic would be in the first post......

:rimshot:

Nahhh, I'm pretty easy on the eye.   ac_biggrin

Anonymous

It is.

Berry Sweet

Ive never seen an albino chinese person irl.  But I have seen an increase in chinese kids with severe mental and physical disabilities.  

No doubt van having the large asian population, you are going to see these things.

GORDY GAMBINO

Vancouver basically bent over to the Chinks and said stick as many inches in my ass as you want.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Vancouver basically bent over to the Chinks and said stick as many inches in my ass as you want.

At least they're not muslim.

GORDY GAMBINO

no that cawk Van sucks right down to the balls

whahahahahaha
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Some humans just weren't meant to race mix, gingers and blacks are 2 of them!

But, why do you say that SCOUSE?

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

But, why do you say that SCOUSE?

When 2 of the least pretty types of people breed, it's never going to be a good outcome.    ac_wot