Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Albino Chinese

Started by JOE, July 23, 2017, 11:30:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

....I've seen a few of them in Vancouver lately.

These are individuals with clearly Asiatic facial features but bone white skin, or without pigmentation at,all. Most of them have white hair, but some of them are blonde or strawberry blonde.

I saw a teenage boy like that today, where both parents were Chinese speaking. The mother was also albino, a trait which she appears to have passed on to her son. She looked like she had bad eye sight anf was carrying a cane ad she wad guided by het husband who was no albino and hsd black hsir.

Anyways it was kind of interesting. Different races come in all shades I guess.

Has anyone else encountered them?

Anonymous

Quote from: "JOE"....I've seen a few of them in Vancouver lately.

These are individuals with clearly Asiatic facial features but bone white skin, or without pigmentation at,all. Most of them have white hair, but some of them are blonde or strawberry blonde.

I saw a teenage boy like that today, where both parents were Chinese speaking. The mother was also albino, a trait which she appears to have passed on to her son. She looked like she had bad eye sight anf was carrying a cane ad she wad guided by het husband who was no albino and hsd black hsir.

I picked one up at the airport while working my part time job as a limo driver..

He rubbed his hands through my full he head of hair..

Just kidding JOE.

Blurt

Everyone in the world should be albino.

Race relations issues would be a thing of the past.

And Scouse would cream his panties.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Everyone in the world should be albino.

And we'd have a chance of meeting JOE in person.

:laugh:

Anonymous

If it was a gal, she wouldn't touch you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

If it was a gal, she wouldn't touch you.

JOE might surprise you and have a lovely girlfriend.

cc

Hey Fash!! Did you ever think that at times you were TOO sweet?

lol .. I'm joshin ya ..... I love you just the way you are  ....

I have a fatal flaw ... I just can't pass up a setup to be a smartass
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"Hey Fash!! Did you ever think that at times you were TOO sweet?

lol .. I'm joshin ya ..... I love you just the way you are  ....

I have a fatal flaw ... I just can't pass up a setup to be a smartass

And we love that about you cc.

:laugh:

Odinson

Quote from: "Blurt"Everyone in the world should be albino.

There would still be the issue of European people like me sponging off of people from other continents .

And there would still be different cultural gems.

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I picked one up at the airport while working my part time job as a limo driver..

He rubbed his hands through my full he head of hair..

Just kidding JOE.

I actually had to double take at this post.   ac_wot

Aryan

On topic, nope never seen an albino ch1nk. I have to say the oddest creature which has emerged in recent times is the 'Gigger'.  It is basically the offspring of a ginger person and a negroid...    :yuk:

https://vice-images.vice.com/images/content-images-crops/2015/08/24/documenting-black-and-mixed-race-gingers-243-body-image-1440428220-size_1000.jpg?output-quality=75">

https://vice-images.vice.com/images/content-images-crops/2015/08/24/documenting-black-and-mixed-race-gingers-243-body-image-1440428430-size_1000.jpg?output-quality=75&resize=1000:*">

JOE

...although we have this universal expectation of what a Chinese person ought to look like. - Brown eyes, black hair, and off white/yellow complexion.

There were many other racial groups, central Asians, dark skinned peoples and even a sizeable Caucasian population. Chinese historians and scientists have acknowledged this:

http://en.people.cn/200409/16/eng20040916_157308.html">http://en.people.cn/200409/16/eng20040916_157308.html

QuoteHow the Han Chinese became biggest tribe    

The 1.16 billion Han Chinese, the world's biggest ethnic group, owe their rise thanks to massive southward migration from northern China led by the men of their tribe, according to a new study.

Chinese tradition says that the Han sprung from the ancient Huaxia communities of northern China and that their influence then spread south.

But the question is whether this was a migration of people or simply a cultural export -- whether the Han language, beliefs and other values were adopted by static communities who then handed it on to their southerly neighbours.

Genetic sleuthing by Chinese researchers may have found the answer.

Scientists led by Li Jin of Shanghai's Fudan University took blood samples from 871 individuals living in 17 communities across China.

They analysed the blood for telltale sequences in the Y chromosome, which only males have, and for variations of mitochondrial DNA, which is only handed down by women.

Little difference was found in the Y-chromosome fingerprint, but there were broad variations in the mitochondrial sequences. In other words, there was a clear Han lineage, determined by the males who initially came out of the north.

These men crossed the Yangtze River that until some 2,000 years ago was the country's ethnic divide. They then fanned out, progressively heading to the southwest, the southeast and due south, eventually to the tropical island of Hainan.

Li's team says the genetic evidence supports historical records which point to "continuous southward movements" of the Han due to warfare and famine in the north.

In the past two millennia, there have been three big migratory waves that pushed progressively further southwards, in AD 265-316, in 618-907, and in 1127-1279, with smaller migrations in between, according to the evidence from ancient scrolls and tablets.

"Our genetic observation is thus in line with the historical accounts," Li's team writes in Thursday's issue of Nature, the weekly British science journal.

"The massive movement of the northern immigrants led to a change in genetic makeup in southern China, and resulted in the demographic expansion of Han people as well as their culture."

In addition, gene flow between northern Hans, southern Hans and southern natives, also contributed to the genetic mix which shapes the distinctive genetic profile of China's populace today.

Source: China Daily/agencies

So, this might explain the incidence of albinism today in China.

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"

Not sure why you would start another thread dealing with the same subject, but I merged it for you. Try to put things where they go please.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "JOE"

Not sure why you would start another thread dealing with the same subject, but I merged it for you. Try to put things where they go please.

Yeah, like the old. attention whore will ever do that Kiebs.

JOE

Quote from: "SCOUSE"On topic, nope never seen an albino ch1nk. I have to say the oddest creature which has emerged in recent times is the 'Gigger'.  It is basically the offspring of a ginger person and a negroid...    :yuk:

It's more common than you think.

Vancouver, which has a high Chinese population, has Albinos among them.

I've seen at least 5 of them in town.

Here's one Chinese girl from Hong Kong who was born Albino.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWwWRDkxONY

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/ce/16/d3/ce16d31f7045b0fcd0c66701b6b75970--make-up-beauty-beautiful-people.jpg">