Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

I should be a MOD here

Started by JOE, August 02, 2017, 11:27:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JOE

I think I'm what the Blue Shoe needs... a balanced POV.

I'd moderate lightly, and in all probability, more than double the membership in this forum & bring in some badly needed advertising revenue.

However, I get the feeling I'm far too liberal for this forum, way too lax, and the Faithful here would have a fit if the status quo was thrown into jeopardy. I dunno if our beloved Fashionista could handle such unilimted freedom.  :icon_wink:

BTW, my style is a laid back one, as I welcome virtually anyone from Right or Left, as long as they have a valid viewpoint, and they aren't drunk, drug addicts or current/ex-mental patients. IRL I actually get along with many conservatives, even tho' I don't consider myself one.

Actually, I'm a 70s kinda liberal, not Large 'L' or politically correct. Somehow me thinks Kiebers remembers that time - the Jimmy Carter era - when anythin' went. I enjoyed that time, perhaps socially unstable in America, yet perhaps freeest, carefree and liberated time socially which America (and Canada as well) has ever experienced.

Anyways, jes' my two cents.

kiebers

Sorry Mel, hacking Joe's account ain't gonna work.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"Sorry Mel, hacking Joe's account ain't gonna work.

I guess you voted fer Gerald Ford in '76, eh K.?

kiebers

That has nothing to do with anything. LOL
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

GORDY GAMBINO

Joe is a bum.

I should be a fucken mod but no I don't get asked same same PP Room so fuck you admin right up your ass.

Right up your fucken cunty cunt ass.

Fuck you.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

JOE

Quote from: "kiebers"That has nothing to do with anything. LOL

What this forum really needs is a 'Mod for a Day' event once a month.

So members can take turns at modding, practice their modding skills while the main mod looks on, comments, adjudicates. And then all the other members can rate his or her performance. Give them a thumbs up for laughs, style, wit, presentation.

And the Mod for a Day should be able to temporarily introduce their own sub-forum or thread, see how it goes. Then after their 24 hour Mod-ship, then change the forum back to its original state.

This way, the forum owners can get some fresh blood, new ideas without disrupting things too much.

But then it'd give the forum owners and its members what alternative methods are available for runnin' a forum.

Any thoughts on this? Good idea, eh?

I wonder what K. thinks of this.

GORDY GAMBINO

Who gives a fuck what kiebers thinks if infact he does so.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Im supposed to be head mod here but...im just too cool...

Anonymous

I read this as Joe being in his seventies. That would have been the only part of his post I would believe.

Aryan

Joe can't be a mod his hairline is receding  too much!

kiebers

Quote from: "JOE"
Quote from: "kiebers"That has nothing to do with anything. LOL

I wonder what K. thinks of this.

It would just cause me to have to undo a bunch of shit.

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Who gives a fuck what kiebers thinks if in fact he does so.

Exactly....LOL

Anonymous

If the author of the op doesn't like it here the way it is now than why does he post here?

kiebers

Quote from: "Velvet"If the author of the op doesn't like it here the way it is now than why does he post here?

He's just trolling. Joe being J0E....

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im supposed to be head mod here but...im just too cool...

give me some mod baby :001_rolleyes:  :evilthoughts2:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "Velvet"If the author of the op doesn't like it here the way it is now than why does he post here?

He's just trolling. Joe being J0E....

I gathered that.