News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Scenes from the Australian Snow country...

Started by Bricktop, August 07, 2017, 04:00:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Bricktop"The Australian alps span the border between Victoria and New South Wales, with the higher peaks on the New South Wales side. There are also some snow covered peaks in Tasmania.

Victoria is closest to us, and more accessible, but its still a 900km drive. But its a beautiful area with so much to see, and lots to do even if you don't ski (which my 66 year old knees strictly prohibit).

What are the day time highs averaging now in Adelaide?

about $ 350 an ounce. :evilthoughts2:

You don't need to get high sweetie.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Bricktop"Thanks B. No chopping!!!

And another contestant on the game of "Not it!"  :roll:

Awww be a sport, I never chop you "that bad"  :laugh:

How about if I keep it in my thread and not in your pretty photography thread  :laugh:

Right.

Last time you gave me a gay 1950's quiff!!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"Thanks B. No chopping!!!

And another contestant on the game of "Not it!"  :roll:

Awww be a sport, I never chop you "that bad"  :laugh:

How about if I keep it in my thread and not in your pretty photography thread  :laugh:

You do some creative chopping.

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"

Right.

Last time you gave me a gay 1950's quiff!!!

Hey that was a happening thing back then, had to keep with the theme  :laugh:

You know there were far worse chops back in the day  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

Thank you sir!  ac_drinks

I've got one on my mind right now lol. Hmmmmmm, let me consult Google lol.....

Anonymous

Thank you sir!  ac_drinks

I've got one on my mind right now lol. Hmmmmmm, let me consult Google lol.....

Lol, consult away.

Bricktop

There is NO need to encourage him. acc_angry

Anonymous

I am not into roughing it either. I like boats, but tents and primitive cabins aint my thang.

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am not into roughing it either. I like boats, but tents and primitive cabins aint my thang.

Oh man, I love tent camping, though that ground is getting harder the older I get lol. Camping is still my favorite recreation. Love a primitive cabin too. My dream home is a cabin.

When I lived with my aunt on the weekends, she literally lived in a shack. Like a 15x15 1 room, no electricity, no indoor plumbing, pot belly stove for heat, had a bed, a dresser, her horse riding equipment, and a bunch of animals lol. Then there was the actual stables for horses, she had 2. If ya had to poop, ya had to take a shovel and dig a hole and bury it lol. The shack only had roof shingles for siding. To be honest I had the best time of childhood there.

Bricktop

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"I, too, loved camping.

At 66, not so much.

This makes me sad Brick  :sad:

Bricktop

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I am not into roughing it either. I like boats, but tents and primitive cabins aint my thang.

Oh man, I love tent camping, though that ground is getting harder the older I get lol. Camping is still my favorite recreation. Love a primitive cabin too. My dream home is a cabin.

When I lived with my aunt on the weekends, she literally lived in a shack. Like a 15x15 1 room, no electricity, no indoor plumbing, pot belly stove for heat, had a bed, a dresser, her horse riding equipment, and a bunch of animals lol. Then there was the actual stables for horses, she had 2. If ya had to poop, ya had to take a shovel and dig a hole and bury it lol. The shack only had roof shingles for siding. To be honest I had the best time of childhood there.

So, can I  safely assume you there was  no gym and pool on the grounds. :laugh3:

Blazor

Quote from: "Bricktop"Wait til you reach 66!!!

My aunt I described a minute ago, she was more man than most men, shes almost 68, I see how she is these days too. Im not looking forward to it. Im almost 41. Do I have til 50 or 60 at least lol?

Blazor

Quote from: "seoulbro"
So, can I  safely assume you there was  no gym and pool on the grounds. :laugh3:

Sure there was! The Roanoke river flowed out back of the place, and when it went around the bend it was a HUGE hole that had a rope swing you could swing off of and dive in. I was too young for the big hole, but loved the creek lol. I climbed the hay bales, and up into the hay loft. I climbed to the top of the cedar shaving pile which was high, and rolled down lol. Was a real fun place as a young lad.