Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

A

Trudeau Regime Needs Regain Control Of Our Borders

Started by Anonymous, August 08, 2017, 04:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

The worst federal government I've seen since we came to Canada.

QuoteThe Liberal government is failing to show Canadians they've got the crisis at our southern border under control.

Months ago, at the beginning of the year, the Liberals were criticized for doing nothing to tackle the then emerging crisis. Their main response was to lash out at their critics.

We now know the numbers of people crossing illegally into Canada primarily through Manitoba and Quebec back then were nothing compared to what's happening now.

In Quebec, hundreds of people a day are now crossing. Social services in the province are overwhelmed such that last week the Olympic Stadium in Montreal was converted into a refugee centre, complete with rows of cots near the refreshment stands.

Canadians watch video clips online and on the television of people illegally streaming across the border. They don't even have time to ask where the police are in all of this. That's because the RCMP are right there — acting more as bellhops than our federal law enforcement agency that should be securing our borders.

This fiasco must come to an end. It undermines our trust in our immigration and refugee system. It sends a message to criminals and terrorists that Canada is an easy country to enter. It implies that our own very own government supports open borders.

An immigration department notice posted to Facebook on Saturday said they were aware that various apps in the U.S. were incorrectly sending word that Canada is encouraging people to flood the borders.

They clarify: "The Government of Canada discourages people from entering Canada outside of designated ports of entry as it can be dangerous and is a violation of the law."

But this is just a nameless departmental release. It lacks clout and won't go viral. It's Prime Minister Justin Trudeau who the world needs to hear form on this issue.

He still has yet to walk back his reckless #WelcometoCanada message that erroneously told the world we have open borders.

Follow

Justin Trudeau ✔ @JustinTrudeau

To those fleeing persecution, terror & war, Canadians will welcome you, regardless of your faith. Diversity is our strength #WelcomeToCanada

2:20 PM - Jan 28, 2017

25,673 25,673 Replies   422,985 422,985 Retweets   774,896 774,896 likes

Twitter Ads info and privacy

The longer Trudeau delays, the more it will just look like he doesn't have control of our borders.

If there is no voice of authority out there telling people to stop crossing into Canada illegally, then they won't. Leadership on this issue is sorely lacking.

http://www.edmontonsun.com/2017/08/07/trudeau-needs-to-regain-control-of-our-borders">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2017/08/07/t ... ur-borders">http://www.edmontonsun.com/2017/08/07/trudeau-needs-to-regain-control-of-our-borders

Anonymous

This makes me sick. Trump is hated by progressives and big business for doing something about illegal immigration and Trudeau is loved by the same people for his lack of leadership on the issue.

Anonymous

We have sanctuary cities now FFS. City councils who refuse to obey the laws of the land.

Anonymous

I don't want to sound like a broken record, but this topic belongs in a sub.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"This makes me sick. Trump is hated by progressives and big business for doing something about illegal immigration and Trudeau is loved by the same people for his lack of leadership on the issue.

So, does this mean you've changed your mind about declaring your house in Winnipeg a sanctuary for border crossers?

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "iron horse jockey"This makes me sick. Trump is hated by progressives and big business for doing something about illegal immigration and Trudeau is loved by the same people for his lack of leadership on the issue.

So, does this mean you've changed your mind about declaring your house in Winnipeg a sanctuary for border crossers?

I don't think people we know nothing about entering Canada illegally is a laughing matter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

I don't think people we know nothing about entering Canada illegally is a laughing matter.

Fucking BULLSEYE!!

Angry White Male

Nothing I'd like better than a bunch of Haitians moving in next door...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Nothing I'd like better than a bunch of Haitians moving in next door...

What's wrong with people from Haiti?

Berry Sweet

I do agree something needs to be done.  This is getting ridiculous.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"Nothing I'd like better than a bunch of Haitians moving in next door...

What's wrong with people from Haiti?

Nothing as long as they don't cross the border illegally and make bogus refugee claims.

Berry Sweet

Everyone knows once you get into Canada illegally you have a good chance of staying...these are pussy laws...people take advantage for sure.

If there is not enough public funds why keep taking in more people than they can sustain?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Everyone knows once you get into Canada illegally you have a good chance of staying...these are pussy laws...people take advantage for sure.

If there is not enough public funds why keep taking in more people than they can sustain?

But,  IHJ doesn't want immigrants legal or not.

Angry White Male

I cannot wait for the Negro refugees!

I will time their arrivals, and hope to sell my place quick, before values drop into the gutter!

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/OHZIUdHm6b4

You can also just get the fuck out and go home and pawn ya cunt on Peking Street for 3 yuan Shen Li.

you fucken gooky eyed slut.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE