The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

One Dead in Virginia

Started by RW, August 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

I think RW is hungry for some E-Leg humpers which she normally is always complaining about, perhaps they're all pursuing Renee instead?

Actually no, that's pretty damn unlikely... unless Gordy's drunk and fell out with his ting tong again.

Bricktop

Nah...there's only one person's attention she seeks.

She'll be leaving soon.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I think RW is hungry for some E-Leg humpers which she normally is always complaining about, perhaps they're all pursuing Renee instead?

Actually no, that's pretty damn unlikely... unless Gordy's drunk and fell out with his ting tong again.

I hate e-leg humping.

And hahahahaha!
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Bricktop"Nah...there's only one person's attention she seeks.

She'll be leaving soon.

1. They tell blatant lies.

5. Their actions do not match their words.

8. They project.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Man, I fucking hate mouthy negresses, you poor fuckers in the US seem to have loads of them.   :yuk:

You have no idea lol. I've seen plenty first hand. All fights I've been in, with blacks, all things stolen from me, stolen by blacks. And Im the nicest non racist motherfucker you would meet lol. When I delivered pizza, only 1 out of 10 tip, and its the one that acts white lol. They teach their kids to be racist, the kids!

And people wonder why the KKK, Aryan Nation and all the other pro white organisations exist in the US....... most niggers are fucking horrible!

That word is horrible SCOUSE.

Odinson

Look at them just going towards the vehicle so that they can get the video to instagram...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Alcoholic"Look at them just going towards the vehicle so that they can get the video to instagram...

Instinctive nowadays.

Blazor

Quote from: "Alcoholic"Look at them just going towards the vehicle so that they can get the video to instagram...

"We need medical here, we need medical, omg, did you see that, omg" turn the camera off and call medical if ya that concerned! Geez lol.

I watched so many videos last night.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

The coverage of this shit is really pissing me off. I see who the real haters are. The media is spinning this into an all white thing, and its all Trumps fault according to them. I dont see any mentions of the hate from the other side. Nor the 9 deaths in Chicago the other day that was black on black crime.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"The coverage of this shit is really pissing me off. I see who the real haters are. The media is spinning this into an all white thing, and its all Trumps fault according to them. I dont see any mentions of the hate from the other side. Nor the 9 deaths in Chicago the other day that was black on black crime.

I'm sick of the biased media coverage too.

Blazor

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

ac_drinks

RW

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Blazor"The coverage of this shit is really pissing me off. I see who the real haters are. The media is spinning this into an all white thing, and its all Trumps fault according to them. I dont see any mentions of the hate from the other side. Nor the 9 deaths in Chicago the other day that was black on black crime.

It's like you have to watch multiple reports of the same incident to get the full picture.

It's strange.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
It's like you have to watch multiple reports of the same incident to get the full picture.

It's strange.

Indeed!

Not only that, but most mainstream only covers one side, I got most of my own opinions from vids peeps posted from their cell phones.

Fuckin' propaganda from the lamestream.

cc

Ya. Multiple identically biased / deliberately tainted in same direction  reports serve no purpose

It was always there to a noticable large extent, but recently has become a powerful "team" dedicated to sell one thought line.

MSMedia + MSNBC + CNN now function in exactly the same manner as a never ending 24/7/365 series of political  party adverts designed to sell "their way of thinking"

It's no different in Canada nor in Europe now
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc"Ya. Multiple identically biased / deliberately tainted in same direction  reports serve no purpose

It was always there to a noticable large extent, but recently has become a powerful "team" dedicated to sell one thought line.

MSMedia + MSNBC + CNN now function in exactly the same manner as a never ending 24/7/365 series of political  party adverts designed to sell "their way of thinking"

It's no different in Canada nor in Europe now

You don't think Canadian media is more balanced?

I don't pay any attention to MSM or MSNBC or Fox.  CNN I'll pick up for a headline maybe but I found the 24/7 news format ruined proper reporting by adding hours and hours of commentary.  I don't want an opinion handed to me.
Beware of Gaslighters!