Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

One Dead in Virginia

Started by RW, August 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

The backlash is getting bigger.  I guess people are generally sick of white supremacists.

Airbnb permanently ban White supremacists from making reservations and hiring out flats

Airbnb slams the door shut on white supremacists on the back of violence in the US as its co-founder looks to take the startup into Asia

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/indyventure/airbnb-white-supremacists-ban-app-reservations-hire-flats-charlottesville-nathan-blecharczyk-a7893941.html">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 93941.html">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/indyventure/airbnb-white-supremacists-ban-app-reservations-hire-flats-charlottesville-nathan-blecharczyk-a7893941.html
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"The backlash is getting bigger.  I guess people are generally sick of white supremacists.

Airbnb permanently ban White supremacists from making reservations and hiring out flats

Airbnb slams the door shut on white supremacists on the back of violence in the US as its co-founder looks to take the startup into Asia

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/indyventure/airbnb-white-supremacists-ban-app-reservations-hire-flats-charlottesville-nathan-blecharczyk-a7893941.html">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/busin ... 93941.html">http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/indyventure/airbnb-white-supremacists-ban-app-reservations-hire-flats-charlottesville-nathan-blecharczyk-a7893941.html

Fuck Airbnb! Why not say they are banning BLM too! Fucking publicity stunt, to sponsor their Asia expansion.

This was more than about "white supremacists", there was more than one type of group there, and the issue was over removing history. They were not there to start a fight, BLM was!

No one wants to be considered a racist, but condemning only whites is FUCKING RACIST! It just happens to be the only race that discrimination doesnt apply. Crock of shit.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

RW

You know this really isn't about race right? It's about power and control.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"You know this really isn't about race right? It's about power and control.

Thanks, I was getting heated again  :laugh:

They in fact do want a race war, hell any kind of internal war, so they can head to their secret bunkers (tons of them they have furiously been building, with connecting magnetic rail tunnels), enact martial law, strip the constitution and our guns, send out the drones to finish off, and come up out of the ground with a new form of government.

Or maybe its just Soros plan, since he has stated he wants to destroy America, that he hates it, and the goons causing this chaos are funded by him.

But you have to ask yourself, why do other countries have bunkers for citizens, but the USA only has secret ones for the elites. They stopped funding for civilian bunkers long ago, hell even the sirens dont work so if a nuke hits us or something there may not be any kind of warning. Well, maybe an alert on your phone, if they are kind enough to send you a text before scuffling off downstairs.

cc

Canadian media has been as corrupt and biased  for decades as US is now .. maybe even moreso
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc"Canadian media has been as corrupt and biased  for decades as US is now .. maybe even moreso

I don't see it but then again, I get most of my news from other people.  

I wonder what it's going to take for a change in the media?

It almost feels like we are on the verge of some serious shit hitting the fan :/
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "RW"You know this really isn't about race right? It's about power and control.

Thanks, I was getting heated again  :laugh:

They in fact do want a race war, hell any kind of internal war, so they can head to their secret bunkers (tons of them they have furiously been building, with connecting magnetic rail tunnels), enact martial law, strip the constitution and our guns, send out the drones to finish off, and come up out of the ground with a new form of government.

Or maybe its just Soros plan, since he has stated he wants to destroy America, that he hates it, and the goons causing this chaos are funded by him.

But you have to ask yourself, why do other countries have bunkers for citizens, but the USA only has secret ones for the elites. They stopped funding for civilian bunkers long ago, hell even the sirens dont work so if a nuke hits us or something there may not be any kind of warning. Well, maybe an alert on your phone, if they are kind enough to send you a text before scuffling off downstairs.

If we have a bunker, I have no idea where it is.

But Blaz, it's all about money.  It's the age old divide between rich and poor that has been fucking things up since the dawn of time.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc"Canadian media has been as corrupt and biased  for decades as US is now .. maybe even moreso

I don't see it but then again, I get most of my news from other people.  

I wonder what it's going to take for a change in the media?

It almost feels like we are on the verge of some serious shit hitting the fan :/

All media use to be owned by 50 corporations or so years ago, last I heard, its down to 5, thats a LOT of control.

Im getting tired of the lies as well.

Also the CIA is heavily embedded in the media, dictating what is to be said and not said. In addition, the US passed a law under Obama, that legally allows them to lie! Our own government can legally lie to us, and pass false propaganda.

JOE

Quote from: "Blazor"The coverage of this shit is really pissing me off. I see who the real haters are. The media is spinning this into an all white thing, and its all Trumps fault according to them. I dont see any mentions of the hate from the other side. Nor the 9 deaths in Chicago the other day that was black on black crime.

USA, not my country.

However, no matter the news source, be it American, Canadian, British, European or other...all have written and agreed that the source of the White Group's anger was the removal of a statue of a Confederate General...was that Robert E. Lee?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/34/1e/d0/341ed0c6184805003cc77e09b7765717.jpg">

It seems like a severe measure, a way for one group to re-write their own version of history and stomp out the past of another group's.

Why can't they just let this group have what it wants and allow them to honor their own heroes?

It'd be akin to English or Native Indian groups in Canada, demanding the removal of French colonial statues of Quebec's historical heroes because the claimed it represented an oppressive colonial past. But of course, this would cause riots to erupt in the streets of Quebec and re-ignite the Separatist movement there. I suppose that's why the victorious Union never really pushed this agenda on the South after the American Civil War, because they didn't wish to open the wounds which were already deep in the USA of that period.

If one groups antagonizes the other, of course they overreact and demand vengeance.

You gotta have some balance when encroaching on someone else's cherished past.

...Isn't there enough room in the USA for each side? Give the Blacks their Martin Luther King Day, statues, monuments to their heroes as well as the Old Confederacy for White Groups?

Blazor

Quote from: "JOE"

However, no matter the news source, be it American, Canadian, British, European or other...all have written and agreed that the source of the White Group's anger was the removal of a statue of a Confederate General...was that Robert E. Lee?

It seems like a severe measure, a way for one group to re-write their own version of history and stomp out the past of another group's.

Why can't they just let this group have what it wants and allow them to honor their own heroes?

It'd be akin to English or Native Indian groups in Canada, demanding the removal of French colonial statues of Quebec's historical heroes because the claimed it represented an oppressive colonial past. But of course, this would cause riots to erupt in the streets of Quebec and re-ignite the Separatist movement there. I suppose that's why the victorious Union never really pushed this agenda on the South after the American Civil War, because they didn't wish to open the wounds which were already deep in the USA of that period.

If one groups antagonizes the other, of course they overreact and demand vengeance.

...Isn't there enough room in the USA for each side? Give the Blacks their Martin Luther King Day, statues, monuments to their heroes as well as the Old Confederacy for White Groups?

I agree man. Yeah thats Robert lol, and what the commotion was about. They were there to peacefully protest the removal of it, but were attacked and drug through the mud so to speak by the opposing side.

I've never had any problems with stuff that blacks wanted, though when I was a child, I remember seeing commercials for the United Negroes College Fund, and couldnt help but think "how come whites cant apply, that seems racist".

I think its because THEY want all relics gone, so there is no reminder of what the war was really fought over. And if you continue to support those things, you're automatically a racist. That term is being thrown around WAY too loosely lately. I dont think some of these fuckers realize what real racism is.

I saw where yesterday they were pulling down statues and vandalizing them.

Hell go after George Washington shit too since he owned slaves. I'd like to see them fuckers try and erase the faces off Mount Rushmore.

Lets just erase all history, so no ones feelings get hurt.

This shit is to try and paint Trump badly, and its working. He denounced both sides, but that wasnt good enough for THEM, they wanted him to single out the whites.

cc

QuoteHe denounced both sides, but that wasnt good enough for THEM, they wanted him to single out the whites.

Bingo!!

That is exactly the guts of it all .. and the guts of what is going on today everywhere

Where it all ends I don't know but it will not end well

Between this and other blatant things going on today throughout the West, I think we are watching the slow motion end of Western democracy everywhere in the West

Aryan

And why is that Miss Zionist 2017?    :sneaky2:

If your Jewish brethren didn't own and control the vast majority of the mainstream media, the anti-white bias we're constantly exposed to would cease overnight.

RW

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "JOE"

I agree man. Yeah thats Robert lol, and what the commotion was about. They were there to peacefully protest the removal of it, but were attacked and drug through the mud so to speak by the opposing side.

I've never had any problems with stuff that blacks wanted, though when I was a child, I remember seeing commercials for the United Negroes College Fund, and couldnt help but think "how come whites cant apply, that seems racist".

I think its because THEY want all relics gone, so there is no reminder of what the war was really fought over. And if you continue to support those things, you're automatically a racist. That term is being thrown around WAY too loosely lately. I dont think some of these fuckers realize what real racism is.

I saw where yesterday they were pulling down statues and vandalizing them.

Hell go after George Washington shit too since he owned slaves. I'd like to see them fuckers try and erase the faces off Mount Rushmore.

Lets just erase all history, so no ones feelings get hurt.

This shit is to try and paint Trump badly, and its working. He denounced both sides, but that wasnt good enough for THEM, they wanted him to single out the whites.

Well a white guy did drive a car through a group of people.  If that was a Muslim driving, all of Islam would be asked to denounce the action of one.

See, we're getting to the point of total hypocrisy.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

He never represented "white guys" as a group ffs

He represented Nazis / white supremacists as a group. Let's get real here.

That group   denouncing it would be the actual and only equivalent

Now Scouce, be a nice guy and lend me a match.  I need to light my Menorah and am fresh out

Aryan

Typical Jew, too tight to buy some matches!