The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

One Dead in Virginia

Started by RW, August 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

Imagine all the Buddy Holly glasses that were flying through the air at moment of impact!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"That's because you're a fool, no offence.

Well, maybe but WTF can I do about it?

Listen to those of us who understand the Jewish problem.  I've researched this subject for nearly 10 years, so I think it's safe to say that I know what I'm talking about.

All peer reviewed papers I assume.

:laugh:

Angry White Male

Regardless, the ultra-left was just asking for trouble also, in this incident.

The White Nationalists were there for one reason only...  To protest a statue that was to be removed.  It probably could have ended as a harmless turnout, had the ultra-left not arrived to stir the pot further, and on purpose.

I hope they have learned a lesson from this.

Blazor

Quote from: "Alcoholic"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Alcoholic"Look at them just going towards the vehicle so that they can get the video to instagram...

"We need medical here, we need medical, omg, did you see that, omg" turn the camera off and call medical if ya that concerned! Geez lol.

I watched so many videos last night.

They´ll just circle around the victim and take video..

So true lol  :laugh:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

cc

https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Bamiyan-Buddhas-and-Stone-Mountain-Carvings.jpg">
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Regardless, the ultra-left was just asking for trouble also, in this incident.

The White Nationalists were there for one reason only...  To protest a statue that was to be removed.  It probably could have ended as a harmless turnout, had the ultra-left not arrived to stir the pot further, and on purpose.

They didn't want a bunch of hateful racists in their town.  I get that and all but this is going to get worse.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "cc"https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Bamiyan-Buddhas-and-Stone-Mountain-Carvings.jpg">

I just saw pictures of the mountain. What a beautiful site!

I thought this news article was interesting:

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-county/governor-candidate-calls-for-removal-of-confederate-carving-at-stone-mountain/592409692">http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb- ... /592409692">http://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/dekalb-county/governor-candidate-calls-for-removal-of-confederate-carving-at-stone-mountain/592409692

The woman from Indivisible, Ms. Freeman, made an excellent point: "I'm more interested in the community than I am in some piece of concrete."  Another interesting point was made by park goer Peyush Dwivedi when he said, "Keep it up. Let it be there. We are all intelligent people and times have changed."

I think it's another solid point to say these things belong in museums or specially designated places for historical context.  Stone Mountain would qualify as a museum site.

I just wonder how far this is going to go before it gets settled.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Regardless, the ultra-left was just asking for trouble also, in this incident.

They didn't want a bunch of hateful racists in their town.  I get that and all but this is going to get worse.

No RW, these fuckers that were against them were bussed in. Sure some from the University maybe, but even the residents said most of those fuckers were from out of town. Its a misconception that they are racists portrayed by the media, some of the groups maybe, but not all of them. The real racists were the ones throwing things at white people.

Blazor

I just wonder how far this is going to go before it gets settled.

4 more statues were removed from Maryland last night  :sad:

Blazor

Long ago, we sailed to America to get away from tyranny. They brought the battle to our new homeland, and we beat them, we won, and today we still celebrate. One of my grandfathers fought in the Revolutionary war. About 50 years later, we had to do it again, and the South rose to defeat tyranny once again, but this time, we lost. Another one of my grandfathers was in that war too. Do we celebrate beating the Confederates on a day like 4th of July, no, cause it was known what that war was back then. Well the side that won, has been doing their best to brainwash the kids, and the kids now believe, that the Civil war was completely over slavery, and anyone supporting it is a racist. They know no one wants to be labeled a racist.

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc"https://www.blazingcatfur.ca/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Bamiyan-Buddhas-and-Stone-Mountain-Carvings.jpg">

:thumbup:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male"The real racists were the ones throwing things at white people.

I agree.  You can protest and make a point...but throwing piss and whatnot is not making themselves look any better.

One thing about social media...if something happens somewhere, the whole world has a chance to view it ... So imformation spreads fast...so does ignorance and hate...and it makes it spread faster globally.  Now we have panic and angry people everywhere....ooh lunch time!!

RW

No RW, these fuckers that were against them were bussed in. Sure some from the University maybe, but even the residents said most of those fuckers were from out of town. Its a misconception that they are racists portrayed by the media, some of the groups maybe, but not all of them. The real racists were the ones throwing things at white people.

The fuckers that were there were bussed in.  There was even a Canadian there!  That was like the entire white supremacy crowd in America in one spot.

You can't say white supremacists aren't racist.  That's ridiculous.  Just listen to them talk.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

The fuckers that were there were bussed in.  There was even a Canadian there!  That was like the entire white supremacy crowd in America in one spot.

You can't say white supremacists aren't racist.  That's ridiculous.  Just listen to them talk.

Maybe you misunderstood lol, I didnt say white supremacists aint racist, I was saying there were other groups there besides them. White supremacists are racist yes lol. So is the Klan that was there. But there were actual people that didnt belong to those groups that were not racist, and were simply protesting the statue being removed. People who support the confederacy or the south, does not make them racist.

There are a lot more white supremacists than what was in that crowd lol. I imagine there are more than that just in Giles County alone.

Besides, I dont blame the language they were using after being attacked before even reaching the designated area.

RW

Maybe you misunderstood lol, I didnt say white supremacists aint racist, I was saying there were other groups there besides them. White supremacists are racist yes lol. So is the Klan that was there. But there were actual people that didnt belong to those groups that were not racist, and were simply protesting the statue being removed. People who support the confederacy or the south, does not make them racist.

There are a lot more white supremacists than what was in that crowd lol. I imagine there are more than that just in Giles County alone.

Besides, I dont blame the language they were using after being attacked before even reaching the designated area.

I did misunderstand.  My apologies!

I don't take into account much of the language used during actual fighting.  It's just meant to harm more than anything.

I do have to say, there are a lot of videos that show the alt-left were instigators.  How accurate that actually is, I don't know.
Beware of Gaslighters!