Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Thiel"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Blazor"
Fash has her glasses on  ac_cool

Glad the majority of the posters here are not blinded by the media  ac_drinks

I live near Klanville. They dont bother nobody. Nice people. They dont like to be fucked with though. Racism is dying out, and will continue to do so unless the fires are flamed... which has been going on. When Obama came into office, a lot blacks, gays and such felt like they gained power to a degree. With Trump, they think they will lose some of that power, and they are acting out. By acting out against those white supremacists, they flamed the fires, and prolly increased the supremacists base. Racism was on the way out before Obama, but I've seen it increasing more and more since, and its not one type of racism.

Fash is an observant person.

Racism is still on the way out. A change at the white house doesn't stop the momentum.

What is changing is the amount of violence at protests. And I don't finger the alt right exclusively for the increase either.

Are you sure the amount of violence is changing?  I haven't seen any statistics on it or really looked into it.  Do you have something demonstrable?

Murdered cops in three different cities in the US. That is pretty bold.

That was Black Lives Matters supporters in two of those incidents if memory serves me right.