Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dialysis

Started by @realAzhyaAryola, August 18, 2017, 10:19:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Erica Mena"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Erica Mena"Blazor, my mother committed suicide in 2006. She was type 2 bipolar

How tragic Erica.

I was raised by my grandma, Fash. It was tragic for my children. I'm still angry at her for making them lose out on the grandma experience. My kids were younger but it still affected them deeply.

If someone has family that counts on them, suicide is so selfish. Koreans have one of the higher rates of suicide in the world. The ROK had a former president that killed himself.

Blazor

Quote from: "Erica Mena"Blazor, my mother committed suicide in 2006. She was type 2 bipolar

How tragic Erica.

I was raised by my grandma, Fash. It was tragic for my children. I'm still angry at her for making them lose out on the grandma experience. My kids were younger but it still affected them deeply.

I was raised by my Great Grandma! And my Great Aunt. You are right about the grandma experience lol. Bring on the Ginger Snaps! lolol

I loved those days, at my grams there was apple trees, pear trees, raspberry and blackberry bushes, grape vine, hell I never had to come inside! And at my aunts, it was more of a barn, and I loved those days of roughing it on the weekends with all the animals lol.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

How tragic Erica.

I was raised by my Great Grandma! And my Great Aunt. You are right about the grandma experience lol. Bring on the Ginger Snaps! lolol

I loved those days, at my grams there was apple trees, pear trees, raspberry and blackberry bushes, grape vine, hell I never had to come inside! And at my aunts, it was more of a barn, and I loved those days of roughing it on the weekends with all the animals lol.

You have some fond childhood memories Blazor.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"

How tragic Erica.

I grew up without grandparents. My maternal grandmother was still alive when we came to Canada, but I was only two. She died when I was eleven.