News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

RW wanted a new thread, so I'll give her one!

Started by Angry White Male, August 19, 2017, 02:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"What's your fuel costs like Ace?

Highly variable.  Dump is one of the ONLY sectors of the industry, where there is no fuel surcharge billed to the customer.

So, on am easy straight truck job, like on-site work in the vid, I may not burn much more than 50 liters of fuel.

I also have a tandem axle pony trailer, and if I run that hard, loaded both ways, I could easily burn 200 liters in a full shift.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "realgrimm"Looks like Mels dumping the bodies again

I'll be honest...  I could make the pieces disappear forever, at the right job site.

GORDY GAMBINO

Yeah like get rid Billy Batts.

RW would do that in fact she would and has whacked cunts for cash.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

At a job we had around the Stanley Park seawall, we started digging up old Indian bones...  Of course the job ground to a halt.  Finished it up a couple weeks later.

Angry White Male

I'm old school...  Time for Rama Lama God I wish it was 1957 again...

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HhA0Cghr4k

Angry White Male

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HhA0Cghr4k

Blazor

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Blazor"Cool man, I always use to think about driving a big rig. So many rules these days though, and piss tests lol. Instead I delivered pizzas for 10 years back then.

In the US, piss tests are required (done them, failed one...  Had a toke on a long weekend at a house party, and tested positive.  Absolute bullshit, as all that know me know I RARELY if EVER smoke up.  $300 bucks for an "addictions counselor" to clear me, who himself even agreed that the US rules are BS).

Here, I am not under any requirement to piss test.  The ONE thing good about Canada...  What I do on my own time, is my business, as long as I don't show up for work high.

And one of my first "real" jobs was delivering pizza's!  You know, I didn't actually mind that job!  The pay was pretty bad, though...

Ha! Too cool on the pizza gig. Back in the day I made decent pay, its so hard now since the corporate fuckers got greedy and imposed a $3 delivery fee. Hell thats what the driver would get for a tip, now they dont get that.

Exactly how I feel on the tests too, they dont pay me 24 hours a day, my time is my time. So many jobs down here require tests.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blazor"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Blazor"Cool man, I always use to think about driving a big rig. So many rules these days though, and piss tests lol. Instead I delivered pizzas for 10 years back then.

In the US, piss tests are required (done them, failed one...  Had a toke on a long weekend at a house party, and tested positive.  Absolute bullshit, as all that know me know I RARELY if EVER smoke up.  $300 bucks for an "addictions counselor" to clear me, who himself even agreed that the US rules are BS).

Here, I am not under any requirement to piss test.  The ONE thing good about Canada...  What I do on my own time, is my business, as long as I don't show up for work high.

And one of my first "real" jobs was delivering pizza's!  You know, I didn't actually mind that job!  The pay was pretty bad, though...

Ha! Too cool on the pizza gig. Back in the day I made decent pay, its so hard now since the corporate fuckers got greedy and imposed a $3 delivery fee. Hell thats what the driver would get for a tip, now they dont get that.

Exactly how I feel on the tests too, they dont pay me 24 hours a day, my time is my time. So many jobs down here require tests.

Did you use your own vehicle and purchase your own fuel?

Blazor

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Yup. Went through a lot of vehicles. On average was 100 miles a day. The furthest delivery could be 7 or 8 miles out. We did get some gas compensation, .60 cent for every $10 dollars, but that has not gone up in 20 years, yet they added the delivery fee, and never upped the driver's pay. I even did an employee book test, and was told it would give me a .10 raise, you know what the dyke (she was a man hater) told me.... "you want a raise, drive faster" and I was already one of the top drivers. I never got a raise there. Where Im at now I make roughly the same as then, but there are no good days or bad days, just all average days, but its constant. Whats fucked is everything around here has either doubled or tripled since then in price.

Found out why the delivery fees were added, at least I think I do, to pay for the technology they been adding. Those GPS car toppers, that let the customer know where their pizza is. Plus the apps and stuff. Dominos has the "pizza tracker", Papa Johns is about to get it too. You'll be able to see on a map where he/she is. I dont think you can at Dominos right now other than if its in the oven or on the way or at your house and stuff.

Anonymous

Yup. Went through a lot of vehicles. On average was 100 miles a day. The furthest delivery could be 7 or 8 miles out. We did get some gas compensation, .60 cent for every $10 dollars, but that has not gone up in 20 years, yet they added the delivery fee, and never upped the driver's pay. I even did an employee book test, and was told it would give me a .10 raise, you know what the dyke (she was a man hater) told me.... "you want a raise, drive faster" and I was already one of the top drivers. I never got a raise there. Where Im at now I make roughly the same as then, but there are no good days or bad days, just all average days, but its constant. Whats fucked is everything around here has either doubled or tripled since then in price.

Found out why the delivery fees were added, at least I think I do, to pay for the technology they been adding. Those GPS car toppers, that let the customer know where their pizza is. Plus the apps and stuff. Dominos has the "pizza tracker", Papa Johns is about to get it too. You'll be able to see on a map where he/she is. I dont think you can at Dominos right now other than if its in the oven or on the way or at your house and stuff.

With all that wear and tear on your personal vehicle for very little compensation, I'm surprised they can get anyone to deliver food.

Blazor

With all that wear and tear on your personal vehicle for very little compensation, I'm surprised they can get anyone to deliver food.

Believe me I know, they are ALWAYS hiring. I can get my job back right now if I wanted it, as a matter of fact they been asking me to come back lol. With the current situation I dont think I will. The fucker stole our tips. Tips stands for To Insure Proper Service.

Anonymous

Believe me I know, they are ALWAYS hiring. I can get my job back right now if I wanted it, as a matter of fact they been asking me to come back lol. With the current situation I dont think I will. The fucker stole our tips. Tips stands for To Insure Proper Service.

I don't want to seem like some labour organizer, but all the drivers should get together and tell the white dike owner that no more pizzas get delivered until she starts giving drivers an opportunity to make a wage.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I don't want to seem like some labour organizer, but all the drivers should get together and tell the white dike owner that no more pizzas get delivered until she starts giving drivers an opportunity to make a wage.

^^^ I love this post!

I never thought I'd see the day.   :thumbup:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blazor

I dont work there anymore, but I totally agree. While I was there, before the delivery charge, I did rile everyone one up in support of that .10 cent raise. No one stood up when the time came, I tried to say my piece though. She hated me even more after that and tried firing me at one point. But I had friends stand up to her then.

Anonymous

I dont work there anymore, but I totally agree. While I was there, before the delivery charge, I did rile everyone one up in support of that .10 cent raise. No one stood up when the time came, I tried to say my piece though. She hated me even more after that and tried firing me at one point. But I had friends stand up to her then.

She can deliver her own fucking pizzas on a skateboard if she keeps that up.