News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Because hatemongers always get the boot in the end.

Started by Blurt, August 25, 2017, 06:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "cc"Looser Boozer Stalkers gotta stalk, eh?  ... Booze does that to people.

Keeps them stuck in the past, ... stuck on repetitive ... stuck on stupid ... stuck on stalk

Mel has actually been stalking you?!?!
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

cc lets face it has seen better days but to have a stalker wow what a compliament.

someone to slobber and piss all over you cc I bet hubby isn't allowed to do that.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"Mel has actually been stalking you?!?!

You joking?

What the fuck would I want with an elderly, paranoid Jewish woman, that is unable to even carry on a basic conversation?

She's fucking nuts, and has been from day one.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc"Looser Boozer Stalkers gotta stalk, eh?  ... Booze does that to people.

Keeps them stuck in the past, ... stuck on repetitive ... stuck on stupid ... stuck on stalk

Mel has actually been stalking you?!?!

He implied he was going to here once that I recall..

I believe it was something to do with showing up at cc's custom car club event..

I don't know whether Mel did that or not.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"
He implied he was going to here once that I recall..

I believe it was something to do with showing up at cc's custom car club event..

I don't know whether Mel did that or not.

What the fuck?

I drove through White Rock (which is 15 minutes away from where I live), snapped a couple of pics by the beach, posted them, and paranoid CC lost her shit!

It was epic!  The Jew blew her top, threatening to get hit men to kill me!  It was fucking awesome!

Just goes to show how nutty and paranoid she is...  of course, I expected the reaction from her, since I know her better than she knows herself!

Angry White Male

You know what's really fucking odd?  She doesn't leave her house, ever...

She wasn't aware of Moby Dick's fish & chips, on Marine...  That place has been there since I was a little kid, and EVERYONE that lives there, knows it.

CC doesn't EVER leave her house, as any White Rock resident would cruise the strip, and be aware of shops that have been there for like 40+ years.

Nutty bitch.

RW

Why would you go driving around looking for her at all?  That's unsettling for people but I don't imagine you're up on social cues or conventions.

Bottom line: quit creeping people out
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

He even took and showed a pic (on this site) of what was then our car parked in front of a favourite hangout (now closed) .. in the same block as his fav  "Moldy Dick" .. the place that I don't know about  :wink: ... (crappy fish & chips, but good enough for a lowlife Kra-t)

He also posted at me several other pics of him and his butt ugly Mousetang parked in places I had mentioned going to.

The creepy kra-ut lowlife stalker I bit hard way back and he cannot get over it to the point of trying to demonstrate that he could  locate me ... but yer regular kra-t dolt has  never been  a match for superior Prussian genes
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

I can't say I blame you (I remember the car thing now) but hoped there wasn't more to it and am glad to hear there isn't.  I would have hit hard too.  It's creepy!
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

He's too stupid and possessed to stop talkin   stalkin

Every time I let him off the hook, he can't stop himself from biting into it again

Dunno how much is booze and how much is what he really is inside  .. but I'm guessin the wonky creepy  mentality inside is the main driver / mainly determines "how he rolls"

RW

I find him lacking in social cues.  Like he can't understand how he can make others feel uncomfortable.  that not a condition of boozing IMHO.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

It's not that "he can't understand how he can make others feel uncomfortable". He does.

it's a lot worse. In my case, it's that he went out of his way "trying" TO MAKE  me feel uncomfortable .... displaying pics of he and  his butt-ugly Mousetang  ... while stating they were locations I had mentioned spending time at just days before.

That's outright intimidation with more than implied stalking

Then when I mentioned we had reported him to cops + mentioned we always carried good old sawed-off 12-Betsy on board, the Drama Queeny started whining to all who would listen that  I outright threatened to kill him.

RW

Bloody hell!  

Either way, I don't think anyone would fault you for threatening him if you did.

That's not right.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Ya. Even an outright threat starting with "IF you ever show your face nearby ......" would be justified and legal as self-protective

He sure doesn't know me - I'm not a threaten-er - I'm a do-er  :wink:

The cops said to keep sending copies and  links of any posts he makes in any personal contact vein to them - which we do often

RW

Quote from: "cc"Ya. Even an outright threat starting with "IF you ever show your face nearby ......" would be justified and legal as self-protective

He sure doesn't know me - I'm not a threaten-er - I'm a do-er  :wink:

The cops said to keep sending copies and  links of any posts he makes in any personal contact vein to them - which we do

Yeah that's for sure because I know you don't fuck around when it comes to your personal security, nor should you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview