News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Because hatemongers always get the boot in the end.

Started by Blurt, August 25, 2017, 06:09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cc

He has hung himself many times to date - Seems unable to stop himself from doing himself in

One example of a dozen or more they want to use to nail him with whenever we decide to give the "go"

http://thebluecashew.net/download/file.php?id=615&mode=view">

http://thebluecashew.net/download/file.php?id=615&mode=view">FULL SIZE IMAGE
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Given he doesn't know you or what you look like or where you actually live, how are you able to "receive" a threat?
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

I have no idea what you mean, but please don't try to explain. He came way too close for comfort  at the start with his unsolicited  "searching for cc la tarte thread!" ... possibly a lot closer than he realised. The intent was openly deliberate intimidation and grew worse as it progressed.

He has continued bursts of it off and on since then

The cops have been very interested   starting with the very first link and image we gave them .. even pushed us to act on a couple of occasions. That's good enough for us

He started again recently to a degree so  I'll just let it sit there for him to think on whether it's all worth it for him in the end. That's his call. It's also our call to decide when he's gone too far and act

RW

Edited out of RESPECT.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

QuoteWhile I'm at it, you talk about feeling intimidated by Mel while openly discussing what you drive, where you live and hang out, what you do for a living, etc. That isn't the behaviour of a person who feels threatened.

Again. There has deliberately been no traceable id given since he started this

Cops want to act if we give the go ahead

What are you up to?

RW

Quote from: "cc"
QuoteWhile I'm at it, you talk about feeling intimidated by Mel while openly discussing what you drive, where you live and hang out, what you do for a living, etc. That isn't the behaviour of a person who feels threatened.

Again. There has deliberately been no traceable id given since he started this

You've turned a fluke into a threat but why you would discuss what you do for a living while discussing being stalked is beyond me.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

What I do for a living gives away nothing ... Far as I can recall, everything else has not been addressed since he started

Again. What are you up to?

RW

Quote from: "cc"What I do for a living gives away nothing ... Far as I can recall, everything else has not been addressed since he started

Again. What are you up to?

I'm cautioning you because you seemingly have no idea how easy it is to find things.  Mel himself posted a story a while back with names removed and it took me all of 2 minutes to find out who the people were and then other people related to those people, etc.  Then, I warned him to remove it lest someone with nefarious intention gets ahold of it (like some lurking asshole likes to do). Same thing here.  Despite our differences, I don't want to see you engaged in any real life conflicts with forum people.

Evil, I know.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "cc"He even took and showed a pic (on this site) of what was then our car parked in front of a favourite hangout (now closed) .. in the same block as his fav  "Moldy Dick" .. the place that I don't know about  :wink: ... (crappy fish & chips, but good enough for a lowlife Kra-t)

He also posted at me several other pics of him and his butt ugly Mousetang parked in places I had mentioned going to.

The creepy kra-ut lowlife stalker I bit hard way back and he cannot get over it to the point of trying to demonstrate that he could  locate me ... but yer regular kra-t dolt has  never been  a match for superior Prussian genes

Shut the fuck up tight now, you stupid fucking cunt, with your lies...

Or you are REALLY going to find me annoying.

Do you want that?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"
I'm cautioning you because you seemingly have no idea how easy it is to find things.  Mel himself posted a story a while back with names removed and it took me all of 2 minutes to find out who the people were and then other people related to those people, etc

What did those two people do, when a police officer entered their home?

Angry White Male

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "cc"He even took and showed a pic (on this site) of what was then our car parked in front of a favourite hangout (now closed) .. in the same block as his fav  "Moldy Dick" .. the place that I don't know about  :wink: ... (crappy fish & chips, but good enough for a lowlife Kra-t)

He also posted at me several other pics of him and his butt ugly Mousetang parked in places I had mentioned going to.

The creepy kra-ut lowlife stalker I bit hard way back and he cannot get over it to the point of trying to demonstrate that he could  locate me ... but yer regular kra-t dolt has  never been  a match for superior Prussian genes

Shut the fuck up tight now, you stupid fucking cunt, with your lies...

Or you are REALLY going to find me annoying.

Do you want that?

I think that's been an ongoing thing for a long time now Mel.

:laugh:

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"
I'm cautioning you because you seemingly have no idea how easy it is to find things.  Mel himself posted a story a while back with names removed and it took me all of 2 minutes to find out who the people were and then other people related to those people, etc

What did those two people do, when a police officer entered their home?

They got arrested.

You're about as intimidating as a tea cup poodle.  

Now stop pestering cc.  She clearly doesn't need to deal with your bullshit.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Fash, here's the cure...

I'm done with this dump, as I am with the other dump, Memebee.

I'm done with both dumps.

Enjoy your future.  I am glad I had 10 plus years of fun...

Now is the time for me to fuck off.

It is time.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "RW"They got arrested.

I guess you know this case better than me?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview