Replies: 10394
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 11:15:05 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

A

welcome Harry

Started by Anonymous, August 26, 2017, 10:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

cc

I have wondered from Harry's first post.

Soxx was always very islam-aware as I recall, but used to otherwise post quite left on most things - IF my recollect is correct

If recollect is correct, I guess we have always been trolled and have no idea whatsoever of how he feels on anything other than islam

Based on that hypothesis, on his obvious overall knowledge in many areas, and posting skills Harry would fit purrrfectly!!
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc"He was always very islam-aware as I recall, but used to otherwise post quite left on most things - IF my recollect is correct

If recollect is correct, I guess we have always been trolled and have no idea whatsoever of how he feels on anything other than islam

On that basis, Harry would fit!!

Harry fits for a lot of reasons.  There are a lot of subtle references that many of you wouldn't pick up on that I see.  Then again, I'm still feeling pretty raw and it could all just be a coincidence/me reading into things.

I think you are pretty bang on with your assessment.  He isn't really far left or right.  Like most of us, he just takes a position on an issue and rolls with it.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"That can't be sox, unless he's really really trying to hide it.

He's no lefty, and he likes to use a wide vocabulary.

BTW where'd he go?

I's not Bricktop, but I'm sure Mel knows that anyway.

Wazzzup

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "cc"He was always very islam-aware as I recall, but used to otherwise post quite left on most things - IF my recollect is correct

Harry fits for a lot of reasons.  There are a lot of subtle references that many of you wouldn't pick up on that I see.  Then again, I'm still feeling pretty raw and it could all just be a coincidence/me reading into things.

I think you are pretty bang on with your assessment.  He isn't really far left or right.  Like most of us, he just takes a position on an issue and rolls with it.
 Well, you guys know him better than I.

but if he wants to hide, why would he say he's australian? Also whether left or right, sox doesn't like america and doesn't really like any religion.  that comes through a lot.

I guess only fash knows whether the IPs do or do not match, and whether they are from the same part of Australia.  

(but that's PI, and probably shouldn't be disclosed.)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"

but if he wants to hide, why would he say he's australian? Also whether left or right, sox doesn't like america and doesn't really like any religion.  that comes through a lot.

I guess only fash knows whether the IPs do or do not match, and whether they are from the same part of Australia.  

Yes

RW

Do you know how easy it is to proxy?  Hell, I have a browser that allows me to set where I'm from.
Beware of Gaslighters!

cc

Quotewhy would he say he's australian?

lol, Aussies have an affliction. They are completely unable to not say they are Aussie
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

RW

Quote from: "cc"
Quotewhy would he say he's australian?

lol, Aussies can't not say they are Assie

Yeah you can't really hide that hahaha
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Do you know how easy it is to proxy?  Hell, I have a browser that allows me to set where I'm from.

I had no idea.  what is the browser?

RW

Tor.  It's really sloggy though, just to warn you.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wazzzup"That can't be sox, unless he's really really trying to hide it.

BTW where'd he go?

Ask RW.

SHarry is not Bricktop. SHarry is a paranoid imbecile that sees "nazis" around every corner.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

BTW where'd he go?

Ask RW.

SHarry is not Bricktop. SHarry is a paranoid imbecile that sees "nazis" around every corner.

Since I told that lying old gaslighter where to go, I haven't kept tabs on him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

I've heard of that , never used it though.  Why use it if its sloggy?

Hey, wait a minute...are you Harry??? AHA I caught you! :laugh:  j/k

RW

Haha!  I wish I was that even keeled. Haha  Let's just say, if I wanted to pretend I was a 56 year old man, I wouldn't post Taylor Swift songs :D

I don't use Tor unless I'm dark web surfing because it's so slow.  That's not uncommon with proxy use.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wazzzup

Haha!  I wish I was that even keeled. Haha  Let's just say, if I wanted to pretend I was a 56 year old man, I wouldn't post Taylor Swift songs :D

I don't use Tor unless I'm dark web surfing because it's so slow.  That's not uncommon with proxy use.

Dark web surfing?  Are you into some weird sexual cannibalism stuff or something? :laugh: