The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Scientology

Started by RW, December 09, 2016, 10:10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"Scientology is just organised crime posing as a cult religion.

With a little luck, they will be the fracture point at which ALL religions are removed from government protection.

After all, even the Catholic Church has been exposed as corrupt.

The word on the street is they threatened IRS members until they got religious status because they owed over a billion dollars in back taxes.

It should be reviewed and have it revoked.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

They have tax exempt status world wide.

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"They have tax exempt status world wide.

I am sure one paved the way for the others.  I just know they did some dirty shit to get it in the US.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

They do dirty shit all the time.

But their facade is crumbling, and defectors are exposing the reality of their organisation.

Sooner or later, it will be investigated.

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"They do dirty shit all the time.

But their facade is crumbling, and defectors are exposing the reality of their organisation.

Sooner or later, it will be investigated.

There are people out there who are trying to facilitate said investigations but it isn't happening in the US.

The abortion thing really made me sick.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

It will happen.

Too many are leaving the flock with stories of abuse.

A government ignores this breach of human rights at its own peril.

RW

Quote from: "Oberon"It will happen.

Too many are leaving the flock with stories of abuse.

A government ignores this breach of human rights at its own peril.

I think people should start suing the government for inaction.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

That, too, may happen.

RW

It should!  That would get some attention on the issue.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Leah Remini's documentary on A&E called "Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath" has been nominated for an Emmy.  I have found it to be so incredibly revealing and raw that I am often in tears at some point during an episode.  Leah Remini, Mike Rinder, and all the former Scientologists who have come together on this project have made huge inroads in exposing Scientology as the evil cult it is.  I just hope something more comes of this than just information for the masses (like losing their tax exempt status).
Beware of Gaslighters!

Romero

That's a good doc. I knew a lot of rotten stuff was happening within Scientology, but I didn't know it was that much and that bad.

RW

Quote from: "Romero"That's a good doc. I knew a lot of rotten stuff was happening within Scientology, but I didn't know it was that much and that bad.

I'm dying to know what has become of Shelly Miscavige.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

I haven't watched the latest episode but the Scientology Aftermath show highlighted the consequences of a group that doesn't believe in mental health care.  They believe in vitamins and prayer.  Meanwhile, young Scientologist who suffer from mental health issues are dying because of it.

This cult needs to be stopped and it definitely should not be tax exempt in the US.
Beware of Gaslighters!