The best topic

Replies: 10388
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:30:51 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Stormfront.org Offline, Domain Seized

Started by Harry, August 27, 2017, 05:01:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"You will address me from now on as Herr Mel...

I will address  you as Frau Mel.

Or Melanie.

Blurt

No wonder people can't see eye to eye... they don't even know the difference between a nationality and an ethnic group.

Quote from: "Fashionista"My husband is white, but he is ethnically Dutch.

Also, does this forum have a "Tin Foil Hat" section?

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I have posted in detail in the past about the Kalergi Plan, which is a 100 year old agenda to genocide the white race from existence.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"No wonder people can't see eye to eye... they don't even know the difference between a nationality and an ethnic group.

I am assuming her old man's nationality is Canadian. Fash is a Chinese-Canadain. But, more importantly who the hell cares?

QuoteAlso, does this forum have a "Tin Foil Hat" section?

If it did, your posts would be moved there.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blurt"No wonder people can't see eye to eye... they don't even know the difference between a nationality and an ethnic group.

I am assuming her old man's nationality is Canadian. Fash is a Chinese-Canadain. But, more importantly who the hell cares?

Blurt doesn't. His thing lately is to come here complain and run. That's Joe's job.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"

Also, does this forum have a "Tin Foil Hat" section?

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I have posted in detail in the past about the Kalergi Plan, which is a 100 year old agenda to genocide the white race from existence.

So Wikipedia is lying?    :crazy:

Blurt

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I don't know, you tell me.

Oh, wait. You already have.

Well lets take a look at what Metapedia has to say about Wikipedia.....   :001_rolleyes:

''In general Wikipedia has a leftist, politically correct, and anti-White bias. This has contributed to the creation of alternative Wikis such as Metapedia.

Why Wikipedia has this bias has been discussed. One explanation is that since the content is decided by majority vote by non-experts it will be heavily influenced by the views promoted by the leftist mass media rather than the views which can be found among experts and in the scientific literature.

Cultural Marxism and political correctness are other explanations. They have been enormously influential in academia, the media, and elsewhere and likely to some degree influences many Wikipedia writers.''

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia">http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia

Thoughts Blurtie boi?

Well, yeah, I do have thoughts... you're a waffling idiot.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Aryan

Quote from: "Blurt"

I don't know, you tell me.

Oh, wait. You already have.

Well lets take a look at what Metapedia has to say about Wikipedia.....   :001_rolleyes:

''In general Wikipedia has a leftist, politically correct, and anti-White bias. This has contributed to the creation of alternative Wikis such as Metapedia.

Why Wikipedia has this bias has been discussed. One explanation is that since the content is decided by majority vote by non-experts it will be heavily influenced by the views promoted by the leftist mass media rather than the views which can be found among experts and in the scientific literature.

Cultural Marxism and political correctness are other explanations. They have been enormously influential in academia, the media, and elsewhere and likely to some degree influences many Wikipedia writers.''

http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia">http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia

Thoughts Blurtie boi?

Well, yeah, I do have thoughts... you're a waffling idiot.

I used the Wiki page as a source because I know that lefty cranks such as yourself would dismiss Metapedia or any other right leaning source as 'nazi propaganda' or something equally ridiculous.    :001_rolleyes:  

So, back to my original question, you think Wikipedia is mistaken in this instance? While, might I add, having used it yourself as a source to argue points in the past?   You can't have it both ways Tinkerbell.

kiebers

We have all used Wiki. Doesn't mean we don't know that just about anyone can add info to a subject. You should give up the preaching my friend. You have not changed anyone's beliefs.
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

As the saying goes, people believe only what they want to, regardless of the evidence presented to them....

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As the saying goes, people believe only what they want to, regardless of the evidence presented to them....

And that's why I keep harping about checking your sources.  Any asshat can post shit online.
Beware of Gaslighters!

kiebers

Quote from: "SCOUSE"As the saying goes, people believe only what they want to, regardless of the evidence presented to them....

And yet you keep going on about it knowing that......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Blurt

Scouse is hopelessly muddle-brained.

I blame his lack of education.

It's not his fault.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Scouse is hopelessly muddle-brained.

I blame his lack of education.

It's not his fault.

You're the last person that should be judging anyone.

I blame society for letting lazy assholes like you live off the fat of the land.

It's not our fault you are a social parasite.

Blurt

In 2015-2016, it cost an average of approximately $116,000 and $31,000 to maintain an offender in a Correctional Service Canada institution and in the community, respectively.

http://www.csc-scc.gc.ca/publications/005007-3024-eng.shtml">Correctional Service Canada Statistics – Key facts and figures

Fat of the land, indeed.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"In 2015-2016, it cost an average of approximately $116,000 and $31,000 to maintain an offender in a Correctional Service Canada institution and in the community, respectively.

http://www.csc-scc.gc.ca/publications/005007-3024-eng.shtml">Correctional Service Canada Statistics – Key facts and figures

Fat of the land, indeed.

How do you know he served his time in the federal system?

Even if he did serve a year or even two in the federal system with the amount of taxes a wellsite consultant pays, he would have repaid that decades ago.